CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

well, you know what's in my backyard, is a whole bunch of 7.3's......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

-looks like I may be out :(
I was hoping to drive out there Sat night, but I've got more work interfering with my weekends

Have fun and keep the rubber side down!!

Looks like just me and one other friend are coming out now. I'll be getting off early on Friday but a side job came up and i'll have to finish that up before I can head out. Hope to make it out before dark to set up camp n stuff.

-looks like I may be out :(
I was hoping to drive out there Sat night, but I've got more work interfering with my weekends

Have fun and keep the rubber side down!!
You suck, putting work before wheelin' Bad karma that..:p: :cool: :rolleyes:

I was hoping one of the brothers would be coming out, its not the same without. See you next time.

ssforcast.jpg

Thats some very nice weather. Gotta pick up my supplies tommorow, trying to remember everything ill need. Been a very long time since ive done any good camping.

Zag:thumbsup:

Nice weather indeed. The good part about camping, is you really don't need a whole lot of stuff to have a good time. I know, coming from the guy with the RV full of crap....

The good part about camping, is you really don't need a whole lot of stuff to have a good time. I know, coming from the guy with the RV full of crap....
Hmmm. We'll see. If my wife can't come, I will be minus the F250... and thus minus the "big" tent, the firewood, the portapotty, the persian rug and the rolltop desk :).

Hmmm. We'll see. If my wife can't come, I will be minus the F250... and thus minus the "big" tent, the firewood, the portapotty, the persian rug and the rolltop desk :).
You forgot the typewriter, flower vase and ink well pen.:D

No, no, no, never, ever leave the firewood behind. Everything else, ok. But bring the firewood!

Well I have gotten a few things done now. including burning up a grinder tonight. :D

Here is a preview of what I have done tonight.:cool::D

bumper004.jpg

bumper003.jpg

bumper005.jpg

bumper002.jpg

bumper001.jpg

So how many newbies are still coming?? Anyone keeping track?

Is it like a credit report? goes away after 7 years? I was last at TruckHaven in 2000.

~Mark

I will be there even if I have to crawl there :D

I did this a while ago. I think it's about the same.
Rick* :p:
tbars4*
mounty71*
gopher
FROADER
Ritsui/Khiori
colindo94*
costman13*
Bkennedy
Stic-o
Black Goblin*
cybergasm
Brother_of_Jefe
FAT CAT
R.J.
FAKRWEE
JoeDirt909*
Maniak
RangerX

FOR SURE w/out rig

Paul B.
exploderpilot
zukman w/rti ramp

MAYBE w/rig

carlover*
DB_1 (you better be there :p:)
ntpriz
JW*
ridge903
surprise special guest :D

*newbs to Truck Haven

ok well today was part collecting day for me:D Igot all the parts, now I just got to put everthing in tonight hopefully.:hammer:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back