Cabin Air Filter on 4.6L - HELP | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Cabin Air Filter on 4.6L - HELP

09STAdrenalin

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Hey Guys,

I am taking the truck in for a very detailed cleaning...but the detailer asked me to remove the Cabin Air filter prior to dropping it off.

I've tried to google "replacing the cabin air filter on sport track" - some places say it's under the glove box, others say it's accessible under the hood...

I guess I need the easiest way to remove it, since I have to do it by end of day today...

Help!

-B

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Austin77

Reaction score
City, State
Angus,Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 ST Limited
There is no cabin air filter on the 2007+ sport trac's

09STAdrenalin

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada

Austin77

Reaction score
City, State
Angus,Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 ST Limited
Excellent news - thank you!

:)

It's sad news! I wish they did have them! I have allergies and notice a diffrence between my Saturn that has one and my sport trac!!!

Lol

diesel_s

Reaction score
City, State
Buford, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 ST Limited
It's sad news! I wish they did have them! I have allergies and notice a diffrence between my Saturn that has one and my sport trac!!!

Lol

Lol I notice the same difference between my ST and my TL lol