Cage Building Party Part Deux??? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cage Building Party Part Deux???

"Thread Hijack Alert"

Not to send the thread off in a different direction but when did this happen?

He moved out of Mom and Dad's and out to Clarksville a couple of weeks ago - near some friends he met on the internet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks John;)

You gotta tell Jefe to be careful though, you never know about these people you meet on the internet:p:

...Haven't heard from you much lately and I hope things are better...:D

...We would need a solar powered parts truck ,as no one could afford to pay the gas to haul all those parts...:rolleyes:

Eh still more of the same working my assets off and still broke:( Currently fighting off another cold:(

X2 on the Solar Powered parts truck:p: lol

Still interested in this too possibly.

waiting for Jefe to send measurements

waiting for Jefe to send measurements

Well if you ever get them could you please pass them on? Id greatly appreciate it. Im going to have to design mine a little different with alot more cross bracing and such. But the outer bars will all be the same.

nice. im gonna be buying some tubing this week and start playing around. main bars will be 2" .120 DOM. all others will be 1 3/4 .120 DOM.

Haha, i said i was interested, but i'm not ready to have it done quite so soon. I'd ideally like to sell the explorer before caging the mountaineer.

Haha, i said i was interested, but i'm not ready to have it done quite so soon. I'd ideally like to sell the explorer before caging the mountaineer.

My rear will be getting done in november so i only have 3 months to cage it and get it safe to beat on/test. the front will be awhile after that since im doing custom spindles with d44 hubs its gonna cost a little more....

:shifty_ey

perhaps i should search around and see if i'm missing a discussion on this

:shifty_ey

perhaps i should search around and see if i'm missing a discussion on this

You don't have to search hard, check my sig.

Back