Caja 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Caja 4x4

Casabe9

Reaction score
City, State
caracas venezuela
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hola Amigo tengo una Ranger 2004 xlt, sincronica 4x4, con la caja dañada, soy de caracas Venezuela y no ubico la misma aquí. Ahora pienso traerla de otro pais y no se el modelo la mía tiene un conector de lado en la parte trasera. Cualquier ayuda mucho agradeseria. Esta un amigo identificado con POLLARICA, que tiene una foto de la misma y no se como contactarlo (mi correo alexisblanco66@hotmail.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

4x4 Box
Hello Friend I have a 2004 Ranger XLT 4x4 synchronous with the damaged box, I'm from Caracas Venezuela and I find the same here. Now I bring from another country and not mine model has a connector on the back side. Any help much agradeseria. This identified a friend POLLARICA, who has a photo of it and not how to contact you (my email

4x4 Box
Hello Friend I have a 2004 Ranger XLT 4x4 synchronous with the damaged box, I'm from Caracas Venezuela and I find the same here. Now I bring from another country and not mine model has a connector on the back side. Any help much agradeseria. This identified a friend POLLARICA, who has a photo of it and not how to contact you (my email

Close, but not exactly. After much discussion with my wife (she is a native Ecuadoriana) here is what he said. Not a literal translation as spanish to english can not always be done in that way.

Hello Friend, I have a 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 synchronous with a damaged box. (I think he is referring to his transmission, but I am not 100% sure) I am from Caracas Venezuela and I can not locate one here. I think I need to buy one from another country but I do not know the model. Mine has a connector on the back side. Any help would be appreciated. There is a person named POLLARICA that has a photo of it but I do not know how to contact him. My email is alexisblanco66@hotmail.com

I will ask my wife to e-mail him and ask him to send a pic or to post one here.

Sent an E-mail to Casabe9 and got this response.

Hola los numero que aparecen en la caja son: 1L54 HB E292737, a

Which means basically:
Hello, the number on the box is 1L54 HB E292737, a
(then he writes this...)

Es para una Ford Ranger sincronica 4x4 con sensor oss/Km(7H103) en la cola, a segun los posibles codigos ford que me dieron en caracas los concesionarios ford son los siguientes(6L5Z-7003-DA, 7L5Z-7003-C, 787Z-7003- FA, 6L5Z-7003-FA) tipo de caja Mazda: M5R1 HD, Ford: 6L5Z-7003-FA y este fue un código que vi por Internet M50D-R1 4WD

Which means:
It is for a Ford Ranger syncronica (i think thats what he is calling the transmission, perhaps a manual tranny?) with an oss sensor/Km (7H103) in the rear of it. I went to the Ford Dealer In Caracas and they gave me these part numbers. (6L5Z-7003-DA, 7L5Z-7003-C, 787Z-7003- FA, 6L5Z-7003-FA) typical to the Mazda M5R1-hd, Ford 6L5Z-7003-FA and I saw the number on the internet M50D-R1 4WD.

He posted pics to this e-mail, they are listed below as links to one of my albums as I am having a real hard time posting pics lately:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=3616
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=3615
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=3614
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=3613

If anyone can make sense of this and would like to help, please do not hesitate.

There is another E-mail, I will post that separately.

Like I said earlier, I sent him an e-mail asking him if the problem was his transmission and If he had a photo of what he needed. I also asked him to send the photo to me or to post it here, in this thread. My feeling is that he was surprised someone wrote to him judging by his response.

Hola disculpa. No conosco este correo, ¿quien eres?... Si, tengo mi transmision dañada y no la consigo en Venezuela, Anexo Adjunto, te envio las fotos de la transmision que necesito, mi transmision es igual a la de las fotos 1,2,3,4(la que se ve mas nueva)tambien tengo entendido, que la de la foto 5 le sirve sin problema. Antemano muchas Gracias si me indica donde la puedo ubicar

Hello, Excuse me, but who are you? Yes, I have a damaged transmission and I can not get it in Venezuela. I sent you pictures of what I need. My transmission is the same as the pictures 1 2 3 and 4 (you see the one that looks newer?) I understand the pic #5 shows it without a problems. Thank you very much if you can help me find what I need.

Now the pics he sent with this e-mail:
Pic#1
Pic#2
Pic#3
Pic#4
Pic#5

Back