• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

California End of Summer Run 2!



Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.




Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Joined
September 1, 2002
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
646
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT








BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Moderator
Elite Explorer
Joined
November 29, 2000
Messages
7,973
Reaction score
1,418
Location
USA
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I guess the same place should be okay. I am planning on going up on Wed and coming back Sun or Mon. Anyone else going up early?
 




Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Joined
September 1, 2002
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
646
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
BKennedy said:
I guess the same place should be okay. I am planning on going up on Wed and coming back Sun or Mon. Anyone else going up early?

I will not be up till Friday evening. and stay till Monday morning. Should be there around Sunset.

If anyone want's caravan up, I'll be leaving the LA area at around 3-4pm. :rolleyes:

Looks like were good! :D

pic-signs.gif
 




my93x

Well-Known Member
Joined
June 3, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
City, State
clovis california
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 xlt 2wd
hey guys whats up i might not make it now my tranny just took a shit on me. but ill try
 




RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Joined
January 14, 2001
Messages
6,248
Reaction score
202
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
I doubt I will be making this run. I still havent even been home sence I left for the rubicon. Looks like dusy opened up so tracy and I as of now are planning on running it labor day weekend. Dont think I can get enough time off to do both runs. Plus we have somework to do on tracys jeep.
 




Exploderpilot

Explorer Addict
Joined
November 7, 2003
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
0
City, State
Nuevo, CA (where?)
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Titan SE
i'm in! just welded up the rear diff after buying the super fragile e-z locker and sawing all the teeth off it the same week. so, locked and ready to chirp tires all over central ca!
 








Christobal65

Well-Known Member
Joined
September 19, 2004
Messages
245
Reaction score
11
City, State
Sacramento CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Explorer V8- 01 Miata
I have claimed I was comming to about three of these now, and I'm going to do it again...but this time I will say that the chance is kinda small. I would need 'help' with some of the camping stuff, I dont really have an icechest or much of any camping gear besides a sleeping bag and i would probabally be sleeping in the explorer if i did come.

Also considering the fact that I am all stock (unless you count load leveling coil springs on the rear shocks a mod) I wouldnt be able to make any of the runs on Sat. I would have to ride shotgun with someone. I still would like to come out and maybe see if i could get someone to join me out on some of the easier trails (cause i am a major novice when it comes to wheeling)

Dispite all these things I still would like to come, hang out and tag allong with someone on the runs. If some of you guys that go out and do this a lot feel that it would be better to sit it out and wait for another run just say so, no hard feelings:)
 




Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Joined
September 1, 2002
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
646
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Christobal65 said:
I have claimed I was comming to about three of these now, and I'm going to do it again...but this time I will say that the chance is kinda small. I would need 'help' with some of the camping stuff, I dont really have an icechest or much of any camping gear besides a sleeping bag and i would probabally be sleeping in the explorer if i did come.

Also considering the fact that I am all stock (unless you count load leveling coil springs on the rear shocks a mod) I wouldnt be able to make any of the runs on Sat. I would have to ride shotgun with someone. I still would like to come out and maybe see if i could get someone to join me out on some of the easier trails (cause i am a major novice when it comes to wheeling)

Dispite all these things I still would like to come, hang out and tag allong with someone on the runs. If some of you guys that go out and do this a lot feel that it would be better to sit it out and wait for another run just say so, no hard feelings:)

Honestly,

I would say pass on this run. The run you need to do which is perfect for you is a TruckHaven Run. We will probally be heading out there again in late October at the earliest. Another fun run would be up to Hungry Valley in Sept.
 




Christobal65

Well-Known Member
Joined
September 19, 2004
Messages
245
Reaction score
11
City, State
Sacramento CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Explorer V8- 01 Miata
Stic-o said:
Honestly,

I would say pass on this run. The run you need to do which is perfect for you is a TruckHaven Run. We will probally be heading out there again in late October at the earliest. Another fun run would be up to Hungry Valley in Sept.
Good to know i will just wait for the next Truck Haven run, i just hope i dont have other plans that weekend :)
 








Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Joined
September 1, 2002
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
646
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
So when is everybody heading up there? :rolleyes:


In
Bkenndy
Jefe
Brother of Jefe
Goliath
Stic-o

Maybe
Froader
Positive Vibes

and is there is any change in the list above? I have not heard a update on Jobunn, Waiting here this week on Jefe trans, waiting to here on Froaders front locker.
 




goliath

Well-Known Member
Joined
March 15, 2003
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
City, State
martinez, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 explorer 4x4 sport
Stic-o said:
So when is everybody heading up there? :rolleyes:


In
Bkenndy
Jefe
Brother of Jefe
Jobunn
Goliath
Stic-o

Maybe
Froader
Positive Vibes

and is there is any change in the list above? I have not heard a update on Jobunn, Waiting here this week on Jefe trans, waiting to here on Froaders front locker.


heading up friday early, gonna try to be there by 9am and run an easy run fri. then its SWAMP on sat, dont know about sunday run yet, but need to leave for home in the afternoon.

later
joshua
 




Jefe

Explorer Addict
Joined
January 7, 2001
Messages
4,869
Reaction score
6
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
goliath said:
heading up friday early, gonna try to be there by 9am and run an easy run fri. then its SWAMP on sat, dont know about sunday run yet, but need to leave for home in the afternoon.
John and I are about the same, though we may come up Thurs night.
 




Brother_of_Jefe

Elite Explorer ??
Elite Explorer
Joined
January 25, 2002
Messages
496
Reaction score
0
City, State
Canyon Country, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Wrangler Sahara
Jefe said:
John and I are about the same, though we may come up Thurs night.
"ditto"
(although I think it goes without saying . . . )
 








jobunn

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Joined
June 13, 2001
Messages
858
Reaction score
3
City, State
Santa Clarita, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
Hell, Tcase troubles all the way around. My 4405 is shot, finally gave up, maybe the magnets stopped working which I could probably fix it with some new ones from my fridge... :rolleyes: I have a 1354 manual coming to me but don't know if it will be here in time to install. Still gonna try and make it but can't do it without 4x4. :(
 


Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.




Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Joined
September 1, 2002
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
646
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
jobunn said:
Hell, Tcase troubles all the way around. My 4405 is shot, finally gave up, maybe the magnets stopped working which I could probably fix it with some new ones from my fridge... :rolleyes: I have a 1354 manual coming to me but don't know if it will be here in time to install. Still gonna try and make it but can't do it without 4x4. :(


Joe Where did get the Manual 1354 from? and how much? :(

I should have put a manual in when Ford replased it at 90k miles. But I didn't know I would be wheeling like this then :rolleyes:
 




Top