• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

California End of Summer Video

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
California End of Summer Run Video

Well here is the Video kids. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it.

I know it's small :rolleyes: but thanks to this wonerful site I can post it on the site. (Thank you Rick and Tom)

Here it is, It will expire somwhere around Oct. 11th.

Enjoy:video

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Con Seann3ry

Reaction score
City, State
Eugene, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
that was AWESOME...anyway we could get that in bigger quality? or could you send it to me on aim or something? It looked cool, but at 200 percent it was still tiny - if you sent it to me bigger i could send it to a bunch of people too (on college t3 connection) or whatever

Khiori

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Wow, that was cool. I'm sorry we missed going. Looks like you all had a blast!

SVO

Moderator Emeritus/Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Turbocharged Navajo LX
Con Seann3ry said:
that was AWESOME...anyway we could get that in bigger quality? or could you send it to me on aim or something? It looked cool, but at 200 percent it was still tiny - if you sent it to me bigger i could send it to a bunch of people too (on college t3 connection) or whatever

That was an awsome vid, and yes if you can send it AIM or better yet Yahoo IM that would be awsome.

Thanx, for sharing!!!!

Thanx, Rick and Tom for hosting!!

Jeff - :navajo:

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Stic-o said:
The problem is Video is just too dam big :rolleyes: This is 20.5 MB blown up it's alot bigger.

Try DiVX encoding it.