California Explorer Spottings | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Explorer Spottings

spotted about 5 lifted explorers this weekend. one of them was a mountaineer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In advance I'd like to advise all to keep an eye pealed for "Gold Member". Should be seen around Whittier.

goldmemberearlylift.jpg

Yeeeee that's meeee!!! :D

We should try and plan a get together!

Saw a white explorer in fullerton going southbound on Raymond. Had black rims and I think either 31" or 32" tires

been seeing a tan (i think) 2012 ex with pin stripping at saddleback church, lake forest. Will post pics next time I see it.

Saw a 2nd gen sport, White, on Lambert last night heading westbound.

tonight saw a lifted light blue colored 93 or 94 xlt on MacArthur Blvd

Saw a glassed 2 door 2nd gen on the 8 in el cajon. (Made me wish mine was done). A chick was driving and the back window said "YOU CAN'T TAP THIS". Gave me a laugh.

This morning around on 405 North in Torrance, black eddie bauer 3rd gen lifted on I think black wheels.

Gray Explorer in Fullerton, running 32's possibly and has probably a flowmaster. I thought it was you Brian at first.

NOR CAL!

It's not my style, but this beaut is someone's baby! God I couldn't get a wax finish like that on a new car, let alone a Gen 1.

SLr1U.jpg

I saw this Explorer near Beach blvd in Huntington Beach afew months ago, forgot I had the pic. Blurry but you get the point.

get-attachmentaspx-24.jpg

Also, have been seeing this Explorer around Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa for the past year. Finally got a hold of the owner who drives it and he is hopefully joining the forums. I hope he doesn't mind me posting a picture

65402_468403378358_695738358_5880260_3478036_n.jpg

My buddy saw this near the 91/57 interchange yesterday and was nice enough to snap a picture for me, do we know who this is?

I don't know this guys name but he lives 2 blocks away from me. I drive by his house all the time but have never seen him outside to talk to him about his set up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I always see 2 2nd gen prerunner explorers on north island. Both white, one has glass front, the other has full glass. Both have front and rear bumpers. One parks at 378 the other is around the carrier piers and by starbucks. Didn't know if they were on the forum.

Back