sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
Hey.. we made the cover of Yahoo! two days in a row!

I've been working mad hours to help keep the power on, but I know my house in Chico was in the dark all yesterday until this morning. How is everyone else holding up? I got off work at 6 this morning and have to go back shortly. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's not bad down here. Actually dry for now.

It rained for about 5 hours, and it wasn't a very heavy rain. It says we're supposed to get more tonight, but down here is no where near as bad as up there.

Is it just me that its ironic that Section's power was out :D

Does your computer ever break?! :p:

the rain sucks over here.... im in the bay area.... san mateo.... and its been raining like crazy and hard winds with thunder and lightning but once its over its time to go muddin'

5 hr power outage on Friday.. Work said "go home". No power. :(

Friend up in South Lake Tahoe paniced, and wanted me to come get him and his wife plus kid in the Superduty.. till I told him it wasn't going to be cheap (fuel for superduty - $150 plus).

not so bad here like Colin said, it's just water:rolleyes: My dad lost his phone for a day, but that's it. It hasn't crazy enough to break out the Ex for getting around.

It's funny in that video, they said that even the 4wd are getting stuck as they show the stock CR-V.:rolleyes: Moron's learn how to drive. They just have no clue.

My step-brother and family live in Tahoe. They talked to my step mother yesterday and are doing ok. Spending a LOT of time outside shoveling and snowblowing trying to keep up with weather...

I came home to Chico between shifts. Looks like a tornado hit. I lost a fence and a large branch nearly landed on the roof. A lot of neighborhoods are still without power. PG&E is around the corner right now double-timing it. Jerks. :p:

I came home to Chico between shifts. Looks like a tornado hit. I lost a fence and a large branch nearly landed on the roof. A lot of neighborhoods are still without power. PG&E is around the corner right now double-timing it. Jerks. :p:

Well go out there and show them slackers how it's done:)

We want pics!!!!

This is all we got a couple days ago and its suppossed to be 71 tomorrow and 74 the day after, man I hate WV winters.

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

Not much to show from SoCal it is raining harder now and the wind is starting to blow
and 49 degrees right now even tho there predicting it to drop 42 tonight where I live.

we need to have ritsui post pics in the morning, I'm sure he'll be barried in snow:p:

Here's a couple pics from the local paper:

Attachments

• 20080108__01_news_08~1_Gallery.jpg
    20080108__01_news_08~1_Gallery.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 20080108__01_news_08~2_Gallery.jpg
    20080108__01_news_08~2_Gallery.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 147

I drove by a Tundra that had a tree across the bed too. :(

Cell phone pic from yesterday.

Attachments

• wendys.jpg
    wendys.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 142

we need to have ritsui post pics in the morning, I'm sure he'll be barried in snow:p:
Not so much here. We only got the very tail end of the storm. 6+ inches in one night though :)

Glad everyone up north is OK :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 148
  • P1010014.jpg
    P1010014.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 149
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 139

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back