California want to sell explorer?

1991 sploder

Reaction score
City, State
Lompoc
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 eddie bauer
Looking for 91-94 explorer for sale good condition $$$$$$$$$$$

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking for 91-94 explorer for sale good condition $$$$$$$$$$$
I have an Explorer. I wouldn't say it's in good condition but it's still cool. I don't really want to sell it. I got it to fix up but things are kinda slow right now. My email is gunownertoday@gmail.comand my name is Abram Turley. I live in Nor CAL

Hmm thank you for responding... Kinda throwing me off with that email lol I'm still look don't know much about my Explorer. I have drove it some

Hmm thank you for responding... Kinda throwing me off with that email lol I'm still looking
Hey I think I seen that you had a thread titled Cummins in an Explorer. You also said seriously😃. I think mine has potential. It does run and drive but needs work. Mine has a manual transmission with auto hubs for 4x4. It makes a poping noise up front a lot not sure what that is. It also needs the wheel bearings gone threw.

I mean if the price is right I'll take it but ur like 600 miles away and ur email says... gun owner today...otherwise I'm on it maybe if I wanted to drive it down here but ur only getting high blue book...maybe a little more I do like 5spd.. There's alot of members in ur area how much do u want?

Blue book is too low way off I'll do 1-2k for a registered truck more if it's nice

The interior in a rugged condition and needs cleaning. Don't be afraid of my email I am a peaceful man. I would eventually replace the Drivers door. Like I said it needs the wheel bearings gone threw.asoundalso the gas gauge doesn't work which is common. It's got nice looking tires and rims and a nice push bumper.
There's no check engine light and I would be willing to smog the Explorer. I have cruised it at 65 but I think the bearings made it feel a little whacky so I cruised at 55. I have not drove very far in it. I have probably put 100 miles on it. Yesterday was the first time that I have been under it since I got the vehicle. It showed signs of leaking. I believe it's engine oil from the pressure sender. I tried to tighten it but I think the sensor might need replaced. I will be keeping an eye on it but expect that where the oil has been coming from. I cleaned up some of the grease and went and changed , tranmission fluid which was almost up to level but dirty/ little metal in the bottom. I changed the fluid in the transfer case and toped off the front diff. I also changed the oil and filter. I won't take a thousand for it at this time. If you know how to do work on vehicles than you could probably go threw it and get it driving good. I was told it was on non op but I haven't went to the DMV. The tag on the plate is 2017 and I have the title signed by the owner but not filled out by me. Also there is quite a bit of service records on it.

Back