• Register Today It's free!

Call In

Erek_97Sport

Reaction score
City, State
traverse city, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer Sport
alright everyone from the midwest lets all in so we know whos around.

Name: EREK
Location: Warren MI (friends and family up north so im all over)
Vehicle: 1997 Sport 4x4 4.0L V6 SOHC

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have an Explorer :(

But - I work in warren and am looking for wheelin' groups.

Name: Darin
Vehicle: 06 Expy

illinois, west burbs

Edward

1995 for exp limited

I'm also looking for someone in the area that I can call up for help with special projects if they have a bit of diy experience because I'm still pretty new to doing all this with no help.

Stephen
2003 EB
Michigan as for your comment I may not live close by but the forum is here so that we can help from a far.

I don't have an Explorer :(

But - I work in warren and am looking for wheelin' groups.

Name: Darin
Vehicle: 06 Expy

thats what im looking for also. im part of greatlakes4x4.com (its another forum kinda like this) but ive been talking to a guy that lives here in warren he has a group going. id make an acount on there.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=274816

here is the talk that i started then we went to private message. ive been offline for awhile so i dont know if he has any evens planed yet to head to a orv park or not.

I'm also looking for someone in the area that I can call up for help with special projects if they have a bit of diy experience because I'm still pretty new to doing all this with no help.

im new to doing it on explorers but have been redneck engineering things my whole life and on all my vehicles. so i could possibly help

Name: Taylor
Vehicle: 2007 Sport Trac Limited and 2006 Mustang GT

Payne (North Indianapolis)

name: kenny g

truck: 1999 explorer sport

trying to plan a trip to bundy hills or oakville mud bog

name: kenny g

truck: 1999 explorer sport

trying to plan a trip to bundy hills or oakville mud bog

sometime in june im gonna be hitting mounds with a bunch of friends i dont know exactly when yet but ill know soon, your welcome to join us. pm me so i can send you one when ik for sure (if your interested in going)

Name: Ben
truck: 92 explorer

It's too bad there isn't more activity in this sub-forum.

Benjam :D

from k'zoo Mi.

Im new to board. have a 94 4dr. With a bunch of do dads.

Jason

Ypsilanti, MI

02 Sport Trac

I been to Bundy Hill a couple times on quads. Just started the work on my truck to feel comfortable doing some light wheeling, trail riding

Looking for a 3rd gen sport to turn into a crawler

Me too.

Ive been to Bundy with both my quad and my explorer. The place is nice but doesnt offer alot of light wheeling options for a wheeler. Rocks and Valleys in Harrison has a better variety of easy wheelin trails.

Ive been to Bundy with both my quad and my explorer. The place is nice but doesnt offer alot of light wheeling options for a wheeler. Rocks and Valleys in Harrison has a better variety of easy wheelin trails.

Haven't been there but go to Harrison and Houghton lake trails a couple times a year

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Name: Harold
Vehicle: 1996 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 AWD

Back