Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Have fun all, I'll probably be spending saturday replacing my steering rack for the second time this year. The bad part is I can't find my reciept (normally I keep all reciepts in a book) and the parts store (Advance) says they have no record of me buying that part or of even selling that part at all, so I'm screwed out of $140.:fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well so far i got about three or four guys from ranger-forums. dont woory about daniel i tend to stay away from it.i have a couple local friends who may join us one has a taco. the others are just riders mainly.the time for the 19th is really up to yall due to the fact that for me and my buddy in the taco. is mainly a scout day for a camp site. but we are gonna go early so we can try and get a good spot. so whatever time is good for us also which waffle house are you reffering to. my ranger is on 32's as well have no sliders but unless your hardcore everyone will do ok were we go im bringing my digi. camera for pics of the event to post on here and ranger-forums. any more questions please let me know again the days are (im leavin the 19th to scout campsites and for a lil pre trail ridin)the camp days are mainly the 20th to the 21st but anyone who wants to come up the 19th are welcome to join.

If your looking for a good free site go to Deep Water Trail Camp. It's a little ways away from the trails but it's a good group site. If you get there soon enough there is a good site right on the water. Here is a pic of the site we stayed at last time, it's not on the water but it was a good site.

Uwharrie_009.jpg

thanks for the suggestion on the camp site i appreciate it it sux that you cant make may upon my return (for good) from afghan you be ready and we can try again itll be about a year so you have plenty of time.i wish some of yall could stay longer but hey hangin is hangin and its all fun on the trails see yall soon

level2 let me know via pm if you want to go locally before you head out. we can do beaver dam or something.

ok well im back and ready for sat. so ill def be there remember cb on 22 no cell reception in the mountains. see yall there

I'll be there Sunday. My phone works there.

well its sat. i was hopin to hear from you before i left zhanx but im headed up to uwharrie so hit me up out there level2 is my handle cb channel 22 peace

Welp, I at least got to meet up with ya' level 2. However, I had to go. My transmission was starting to crap out on me. It was all I could do to get to the outpost. Lucky for me one of the guys in the Bronco had Triple-A. I got home @ 7:45. I think I blew the transmission seal. I'll get some pics and do a write up about it later. I'll be back on the trails soon.

level2 call me when you get back 910-seven two threee - 0785 we'll go wheelin on post or something when i get my wheel bearing fix.

well im glad you made it doppler i got some pics hopefully ill have em posted soon. ill give yuh a call zhanx and thanks for yall showin up well do it again in due time.

i would have made it but i wont get the parts till tomorrow to fix my wheel bearing.. sucks to be me..

Ok my truck is fixed,m and alas I am leaving NC to goto Korea and I dont know If or when really I'll be back to Fort Bragg. So who's up for my last run at URE?

It will be the weekend of June 9th and 10th

Group Camp Trail side. I'll be the chef if need be.. :D some on here believe i can cook... Lets get the largest group we can.

I'm up for it. I still don't know if I blew a seal or if I pushed the fluid out of the breather tube on my transmission. Either way, I should have it fixed in three weeks time. I'll call around and see who all I can get to go.

I really wish it was the weekend after that John, but I'll have to see. My dad wanted to go next time, but he works every other weekend and that's one he's on... I'm about to get a trailer too, so I'll be able to hit some harder lines and have a way home if it breaks. I don't know if I can get it by then though.

i'll talk to the wife and see about the weekend after.. but you see i started on my SAS this weekend . .. so .. test run

I had planned on going the second week, but if you make it later, I can probably still make it, I just need to know ASAP so I can tell the wifey about it...The sooner she knows, the faster I stay out of trouble!:D I might be topless by then.:confused:

John, do it on your schedule. I'm probably gonna wait to go until I have a chance to get my trailer built. I'd like to have a way to make it the 3.5 hours home when I break something, and I'm getting tired of babying the truck through everything to keep from hurting it.

John, do it on your schedule. I'm probably gonna wait to go until I have a chance to get my trailer built. I'd like to have a way to make it the 3.5 hours home when I break something, and I'm getting tired of babying the truck through everything to keep from hurting it.

Larry, you sound so depressed when you said that...I almost cried.:(

don't worry, I've already started planning. The "Victim" will be my '91 that was my daily driver up until 2 months ago. Its hopefully gonna go from stock to SAS, chop top, caged in one step. (after I get in my new house and have a garage to work on it)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back