Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Fayetteville

so im in fayetteville nc i just traded my 04 sebring for a 91 ex its lifted dont really know much about it but i have to fix the shift motor on the transfer case and get some tires but soon as thats all done im down for some riding if its not too far away i will defiantly have to bring my lil side kick my 3 yr old boy. any ways is there any one on here that lives close to fayetteville just hit me up on here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im in eden looking to find a place to wheel help plz just got my explorer looking to see what it will do

so where is the place where yall want to go i would love to go with yall just keep me posted

18 pages and I don't think this has ever come together, unfortunately. I'd love to drive out with my Ex, and ride with one of you guys. :D Not going to be able to anytime soon though.

Good deal. Have fun! :thumbsup: Hope there are photos.

Im down for a fall outing. Ive got new tires on the way. Just let me know where and when, and i might can go. It all depends on my work schedule and school schedule.

I'm resurrecting this thread. I've got new shoes on my ride. I just installed new shocks today. And tomorrow I'm giving the Green Beast a face lift. She's ready for some trails. What do yall think?

1120001529a.jpg

I've finally got my 4wd fully operational (like the death star) and have new hubs and tires so I'm down for a trail weekend sometime! Let's make this happen guys.

hey guys im in charlotte and always looking for someone to wheel with. give me a shout if anyone is interested!!

I am in Monroe right out side of charlotte..I just got my mounty have not had the chance to do much to it but would love to meet up with other members and maybe a lilttle ride..got to get some new shoes first but I am always down if I'm not at work.

mudady
im definitely interested in getting a meet together and see if there are others in the area interested... i saw a white X here at school the other day and im gonna try and find him...

Let me know when and where I think that would be great have a meet n greet and try and come up with a date to go riding...URE would be fun I have family at the beach and there is a great off-road park down there...road-trip...

That would be awesome man. I love the sound of that. Idk if your interested... But a buddy of mine is trying to get a club started in charlotte called Charlotte Cruise In's and we are meeting next thursday night. Not sure where yet but ill let ya know if your interested.

Let me know when and where I think that would be great have a meet n greet and try and come up with a date to go riding...URE would be fun I have family at the beach and there is a great off-road park down there...road-trip...

Hey guys I live in south boston va close to the nc line anyone in southern va? Well anyways I'm workin on my ex now and when I fet it ready id like to make a trip to uwharrie so I'm tryin to meet more explorer guys to share the trip when I get ready.

I'm a little bit south in Summerfield NC but it looks like I'm a ways westward of you also. Are there any parks in your area of VA?

There all northern va and its closer for me to go to nc. I'm 20 min from roxboro

Wilmington NC here. Any beach and sand cruisers here?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm planning on an OBX trip in the wagon this summer...does that count?

Back