Calling all NJ Explorer Owners! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NJ Explorer Owners!

Hey how are you all doing? My name is Rob aka "crashwave" and anyway, I am a recent owner of a black '99 Ford Explorer Sport! I'm single and so I don't need a four door SUV...and it's got 4 wheel drive so that's all I need and want!

Anyway, I'm curious as to any really good offroading places in New Jersey - I know our state is NOT the best for this, but I also realize that there ARE some very good spots - I'm located in central Jersey, more specifically Ocean County, and I KNOW some of you out there have got to know some spots.

I'm not looking for anything hardcore, just generally good sand/mud/dirt trails, etc.

Let me know!

Here's a pic from the last time I took it offroad, sorry for the size!

offroading-9.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so whens the truck going up or ya gona keep it the way it is... looks pretty good the way it is now.. i like the body style of the new x-sports..:cool:

here's my truck
Dead Link Removed
hope it works

ok, sorry to bring up an old thread, but does a black sport, looked a lot like 98sports running around Bridgewater today belong to anyone on this board? All I could see on it while was driving by were clear corners, euro tails, and the window's were blacked out, not too bad looking

im from ocean county NJ around me we got some real good wheelin. Lacy is right here about 10 minutes away and it is said to be the best in the state. Hidden lakes and double trouble road are about a half hour and there also really good if anyone wants to go wheelin around here let me know

I've been wheelin all over the pines, I've been to a couple of the pits in lacey and hit up alot of the trails in wharton state forest. lemme know if you're interested in gettin as trip goin I'm around for a few more weeks and im sure i could get a couple of people to go out for a day.

Hey 91xploder, how far are those trails from Monmouth University? I could go for some good, close wheelin!

i'm in norht jersey too (near our little dougie) and the only wheeling that i do is on the sides of the roads when i have to pull over!

i'd like to go wheeling..........in someone else's truck!

Kelli :0

I would like to get in on this if it happens anywhere in NJ.

An X from Little India, NJ here. Middlesex Co. that is. ;)

Back