Calvin peeing stickers...yes or no? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calvin peeing stickers...yes or no?

Cdexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Deerfield, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT V8
Well, I'm not one for putting stickers on my truck...I hate them. I'd much rather a clean look, but my brother had to buy me a sticker for x-mas and now I dunno whether I should put it on or not. It's one of the Calvin stickers - he's peeing on a Yankees logo :D The overlapped "NY". If I had to put a sticker on my x it would be this one but I can't decide. I also don't want anyone thinking I have something against NY itself after what has happened there...is it safe or not?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Safe yes.
I wouldn't do it though. I hate those stickers

safe because of 9/11? - yes

safe because yankee fans will hunt you down, kill you, eat your meat, and pick their teeth with your bones? - no

im with ok89, i dont like those stickers either, but its your truck ;)

how can you not like the yankees?! :fire: as stated above, i wouldnt come to NY with that on;)

Sorry, but I think any Kalvin peeing on anything sticker is lame. :eek: But thats just me.

hmm...I don't really like 'em either but I'll feel bad since my bro had to get it custom made for me. I'll probably just find something else to put it on. Even if I put it on the truck I wouldn't think about driving through NY with it. :nono:

Sorry, but I think any Kalvin peeing on anything sticker is lame. But thats just me.
But thats just it. Its not just you. Most of the people who replied here don't like them.

they are really lame, but back when i had a offroad style setup i had one. it was calvin peeing on the mercedes logo. i had it in a kind of protest against others who had the stickers. everyone else in town was like pee on chevy or pee on dodge so i was like pee on mercedes. at the time i thought that put me above the fray, but i later decided it just looked like i didn't like mercedes'.

your obviously not a yankees fan (i am) but i say go for it, especially if it was custom made. it's just a sticker and you can always take it off in a couple of months if you want.

put it on, go through an automatic car wash, then like scatch it all up and tear it and stuff, and say the machine did it :D

this whole thread just made me think of something. my little brother bought me something for XMAS and ive been reluctant to put it on my truck. he had it customed made, its a giant confederate flag decal for my back window.....well....he made it, cuz he thought it was an offroading thing, like, people who go wheelin have one. i guess he saw some rock crawling thing on ESPN a few weeks before xmas and they all had confederate flags flying behind them. i guess my question is, what do you guys think about it? and the messages it portrays? or that people interpret? i am in no way racist, and i goto a very diverse college and dont want to upset anymore people i guess (already accomplished that with my license plates) but my brother also keeps asking me when im gonna put that on whenever i stop home...any suggestions comments?

I dunno dude.. i konw they made that one courthouse in VA take down their confederate flag.... and I think that flag carries a very negative and racist connotation.

i saw a mexican guy with a sticker on his car

Calvin pissing on "La Migra"

La Migra = INS.

tight like no other.

Well I don't like any stickers on my truck, but if you want to thats fine. I think the Confederate flag is not racist at all. People from the North often say it is for some reason. But, I don't want to touch that one with a 10' pole here since too many people read too much into it. :)

I say fly your confederate flag if you wanna fly your confederate flag. Some may be too intolerant of it, but they'll get over it.

ya, thats the thing..i am up north and i really have no reason to be flying one or anything. but you are right, people up here tend to frown upon it, at least in my experiences when i wear a skynyrd shirt....but i get the same reaction though if i wear a hendrix shirt...so go figure

Cdexplorer: Those stickers are lame. Don't bother with it.

TunnelFear: The confederate flag would only look good on the roof of Ricks truck, and only then if he had the big 01 on the side doors :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hehehe.... like the General Pumpkin...

Back