Camber Adjuster price

hydroxy

I like to fiddle...
Reaction score
City, State
Fairfax, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Limited v6
Ok, I plan on lowering my 95 exp ltd over xmas break. I only want about 1-1.5" in the front and probably 1" blocks in the rear. I know that I'll have to get it aligned afterwards. How much are the extra camber adjusters that they're going to have to install? I would really like to buy the EE kit, I just can't justify the cost right now. But if the camber adjusters are going to be very expensive, it might lead me towards paying a little extra for the EE kit that includes them.

Thanks,
Patrick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got mine from napa at $25 a set. One set per side, so it comes out to $50 both sides.

depends on what you get. some places sell just the one cam, others sell the cam and bolts. 6 one way, half a dozen the other. i got mine at Napa too.

$6 being the price? And how much does the alignment cost?

Originally posted by hydroxy

Haha.. Silly NOVA streeter...

6 one way, 1/2 a dozen the other way is a southern saying that means it really don't matter how you do it, its gonna end up being the same in the end.

Man, NOVA people don't even deserve the VA in their title. They know nothing about the south :rolleyes: :p

i used the ones from ford. i think they were less then 30$ for both sides.
the ford dealer wanted 170$ for parts and labor. i did it myself and saved 140$.

without NOVA you people would have dirt roads... so dont you be saying crap =P

Originally posted by hydroxy
teh regional dialect owns jo0:D

Some of us northerners pay $200 for wheel allignment with camber kit installed. $200 is on the high side though.

I got my camper and alignment for $160 in Tallahassee Fl that was the cheapest in town

Back