Can anyone in New Jersey say Cobra R's? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can anyone in New Jersey say Cobra R's?

Can anyone say Cobra R's?

I can now!!! :)

So this is the end result after an awesome deal with Brian B. off the forums.

I absolutely LOVE the look it gives my truck now. It's exactly what I was looking for. Oh man I can't stop looking at them!!

Enough talk...ill let the pictures do the justice!

6733oooo.jpg

6733si9de.jpg

6733side.jpg

6733wheel.jpg

I love them!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So whatcha' all think??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the compliments again! I'd love to get those front windows tinted some more but as far as im concerned, Jesey has laws against it that only let you do like 5% in the front or something. Do you know anything about that sapogmxr?

About the brush guard, I should prolly mention that it's been sold and so have the tails. I'll post a pic of how clean the truck looks now after I put the airdam back on tomorrow and hopefully my new EE swaybar!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5% is limo tint lol

Premier said:
5% is limo tint lol

Shows you how much I know about window tinting... :cool:

So here's how she looks now....these pics just scream "I need an EE airdam!" :D

6733good.jpg

6733good2.jpg

Your truck looks nice but you're right, it needs an EE airdam to really make it shine.

Btw, are you planning on lowering it?

Drewfus04 said:
Your truck looks nice but you're right, it needs an EE airdam to really make it shine.

Btw, are you planning on lowering it?

Eh, I dont think so....I like the height it's at now. But who knows. I had originally planned to lift the truck when I got it. Look how its turning out now! :confused:

Eh you could still lift it...those cobra's would look pretty sweet wrapped in 35" mt's!

I'll go back to my mud hole now lol
CP

I'm thinking about lowering mine... I like the idea of better cornering. (I don't drive like no grandma, I do the speed limit and then some. Usually around 75+ on highway.) So whatever can get me some faster speeds without the risk of rolling helps.

Drewfus04 said:
I'm thinking about lowering mine... I like the idea of better cornering. (I don't drive like no grandma, I do the speed limit and then some. Usually around 75+ on highway.) So whatever can get me some faster speeds without the risk of rolling helps.

Yeah I feel the same way...although thats pretty much the reason I ordered an EE swaybar (not that im gonna try to take turns now at 75mph :cool: )...to give me that better handling/cornering and whatnot. One thing I have noticed since I got the Cobra R's, is that the wider tires + my wheel adapters have given the truck a much wider stance that has already improved handling a noticeable about. Im curious as to how the EE swaybar is gonna mix into that combination....but i'll know tonight if the UPS guy decides to come at a reasonable time! :D

Hey Likuid,

Man those look hot, I want to get the same wheels for my 2000 xlt. Tell me about spacers, offset etc please. And how bad did your mpg go with the new wheels???

Damn look good on ur truck! Try lower ur xplorer and it would be cool:cool:

Back