Can I put a Lincoln Avator front on my 01 Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can I put a Lincoln Avator front on my 01 Sport

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
Hello fellow Explorer drivers

My name is Sam and I currently drive a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2. My question is if I can put a Brand New Lincoln Avator front on my X and I was wondering would it able to fit in my front of my X or do I have to get a whole new body panel for the front for it too fit.

So if there is anyone that know if it does fit please respond back or tell me how I can do it.

no doubt you'll have to do some body work to make it all look good, even if you do the whole front clip, the wheel wells may need some mods to look complete front and back. Not positive though, just looking at comparitive pics.

It sounds feasible from looking at both before, but I need some pics to compare (which I am watching a movie and do not want to search for them)

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/553521

On a Sport Trac, not a Sport, but the same front end means mostly the same issues and work.

The apparent cost of such a transformation may make a pre-owned 2003 Aviator a cheaper option... :eek:

Back