• Register Today It's free!

can i still get firestone recall

adam45356

Reaction score
City, State
Piqua,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991,1992 EB's and 94 LTD
i have a firestone recalled spare and i have been using and notice its recallled can i still get it replace plus we still have four of those radial atx tires ofd or old 92 an i want to see if i can get new ones from the recall

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

adam45356 said:
i have a firestone recalled spare and i have been using and notice its recallled can i still get it replace plus we still have four of those radial atx tires ofd or old 92 an i want to see if i can get new ones from the recall

replacement has been over for about 2 years

i didnt have the explorer then i just wadered becase i dont fell like buying new ones

Firestone Wilderness AT? yeah i still run mine no prob.

is it the wilderness AT that was recalled? i had those on my K5 recently

so if i go down to a fireston dealer whith the wilderness at and the i have two radial atx which were recalled dont ask me how i got them 4 four of them were on are 92 they are the stock tires then my spare cause i am ridin on two of them now i just want to urn them in and get 4 new firestones that arnt recalled heck these are like new

You know, I just realized that when I read adam45356's posts, my mind reads them in Boomhower's voice (the character from King of the Hill). The posts are just so, well, run together and not spelled out, that sort of thing. :p

I just found it pretty funny that I was actually trying to read it in a Boomhower voice. I'll go back to my corner now. :)

the recall is over... nothing you can do about it...... make sure you keep the tires inflated to 35 and dont drive like a moron and you should be ok....

I always type fast but I can type.

adam45356 said:
I always type fast but I can type.

haha i read it like that too..

yr goofy

anyway... i've ran firestone's on other cars before and they were great. Whats funny about the whole firestone issue, is that durring the court hearings it was found that the Goodyear tire ford was using actually had more tread-seperation problems that led to accidents over the Firestone. Firestone just got in the mix cuz of the few who sued had firestone's. and the fact Ford wrote 26psi (?) for high-way tire pressure on the door.

so relly there not bad tires actually there asome for muding the just dig trough the mud. i just wandered becase acoriding to some web site you can get them replace whit brand "NEW" tires for free and it said the was no limit of tread age year ext. o well i will ask the local firestone place.

For that matter i had firestones on my old pontiac and thats the only part the was worth anything

Back