Can someone help tell me what lights these are? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can someone help tell me what lights these are?

kodybologna

Reaction score
City, State
daytona beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 xlt
ok so i was driving in front of this bad ass explorer in my neighborhood pretty tricked out had some rims and it has the front head likes very indescribable but extremely bad ass ill add the picture down below.

i know its **** quality but it was in my rear view mirror with and iphone lol

explorer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you're asking a lot... that doesn't even look like an explorer... probably halo style headlights.....

Si

you're asking a lot... that doesn't even look like an explorer... probably halo style headlights.....

Si

no its lights under the headlights they look like wire lights (idk the correct term for those lol)

It looks like a 3rd gen with LED strips under the headlights, something like I did to my 2nd gen.

SANY0240-2.jpg

SANY0236-1.jpg

It looks like a 3rd gen with LED strips under the headlights, something like I did to my 2nd gen.

SANY0240-2.jpg

SANY0236-1.jpg

Where did you buy them are they apart of the head lights? How much did they cost? Thanks for the help

20$ for a pack of them at Autozone, theyre just 12" LED strips I wired into the parking lights.

They come in white, red, amber, and blue.

Yeah i definitly see the 3rd gen, and it does look like they just put some Audi style LED's in there.

Back