• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Can you count the ways?

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
I think its more so of who had the money to buy the package.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Gadget X

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-speed

Gadget X

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-speed

Gadget X

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-speed

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
I actually looked at that one from Broadmoor over here- the frame was kinked... Hmmm... :) Considering that little gem of info, he's insane on the price!

That Sage one isn't bad, I may check that out.

The one in NC is a nice Limited, but I think I may have a hard time with that color... Have to think about that one, but it's a nice price for a dealer...

Thanks guys!

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Get on the ball and buy one already Joe! lol I seen an olive colored Limited V8 for sale it was a 99 but had I think around 125k on it otherwise she was a beaut!

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
No rush... I'll pick one up when it's exactly what I want. :)

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Yea no doubt...better to wait and get what you want than to rush into something your not to sure about.

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
I've honestly found that buying a car (especially if it's a used vehicle that's easier to stomach money-wise than a new $30k car) when you don't really need it yet- yields a much better purchase. I lucked into Snowball, I'll never find a deal like that again, and perhaps it's skewing my expectations of what I can find... But I'll keep on trying! :)

I had seen this one on eBay, but there is something I found that doesn't get me thrilled about 83k miles... Anyone see the issue? CLICK ME

It's not the rusty hitch or the painted wheel wells, I'm sure it's a little rusty underneath though, but that wasn't it. Testing your car buying eyes... ;)

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Hmm....not sure what you're seeing that I don't if its not what you already mentioned..I can usually pick stuff out lol.

Bill Kemp

Elite Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD
Big hitch....Pulling a big trailer......Trans. problems????

Gadget X

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-speed
Looks like it's got a trailer brake controller or something on it. Also, the CEL is on. (might be cause it's not running or something, though!)