Canadian 2020’s | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Canadian 2020’s

Bbs15

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
Anybody know when the 2020’s are going to show up in Canada? I ordered my ST last week and the dealer didn’t have a clue on when they would be arriving. Pretty bad when I knew more about the vehicle than the dealer did.......

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I did a search for dealers within a 180 km radius of me and none had a 2020 Explorer according to the results. Have you read this thread? Order Threads

Peter

<

Andy Pooni

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Denali
2018 Audi RS5
I am dying to get details on when the dealerships will have them in stock too. Cant seem to get a straight answer out of dealers.

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Welcome to the Forum Andy.:wave:

Peter

<

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Thank you. Been lurking a while. Now I am going insane waiting
I lease my vehicles and given the current interest rates, it's only a bit more to lease the Aviator Reserve.:)

Peter

<

Andy Pooni

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Denali
2018 Audi RS5
I lease mine so I can get a new car every 3 years, but wife likes to keep hers so this one will be a purchase.

<

JacobZ06

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Platinum
Dealer in White Rock BC now says ETA Start Sept 23, End Sept 29 for Atlas Blue ST.

<

<

JacobZ06

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Platinum
<

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Anybody know when the 2020’s are going to show up in Canada? I ordered my ST last week and the dealer didn’t have a clue on when they would be arriving. Pretty bad when I knew more about the vehicle than the dealer did.......

I ordered mine back in May. It is scheduled to be built this weekend an arrival ETA is the last week of Sept. Since the order banks for Canada did not open until the end of May I wouldn't expect any to start showing up at Dealers until alter this month.

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I ordered mine back in May. It is scheduled to be built this weekend an arrival ETA is the last week of Sept. Since the order banks for Canada did not open until the end of May I wouldn't expect any to start showing up at Dealers until alter this month.
Ford Employee Pricing ends on September 30th.

Peter

<

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Ford Employee Pricing ends on September 30th.

Peter

Yup. I currently have X plan however the dealer said that as long as it ships before Sept 30th they can change it to the A plan. :)

<

17EX6

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST 65P 68S
Employee pricing on a 2020?

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
<

17EX6

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST 65P 68S
I talked to a salesperson at Fraser Ford this morning and this ST arrived earlier this week. {{title}}

<

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and the dealer gave me employee pricing. I hope they honour it when I take delivery.
If you go to the Ford.ca site and build a 2020 Explorer you will see that there is no Employee Pricing discount in the final summary. The Aviator, on the other hand, does show the discount. It seems to be in the $5,500 range. Perhaps he got mixed up with the 2019 vehicles which have the discount.

Peter

<

Bbs15

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
If you go to the Ford.ca site and build a 2020 Explorer you will see that there is no Employee Pricing discount in the final summary. The Aviator, on the other hand, does show the discount. It seems to be in the $5,500 range. Perhaps he got mixed up with the 2019 vehicles which have the discount.

Peter
On my purchase agreement the discount is $5767.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
On my purchase agreement the discount is $5767.

Same thing I will be figuring out in the next couple of days. Dealer said I will get employee pricing if the order arrives this week, which it should. Although it is not listed on the Ford.ca site, if the discount is on the invoice then someone is honouring it :)

<