• Register Today It's free!

cancelled 2011 order

Lyontag

Reaction score
City, State
lyon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT sterling grey
My explorer has been sitting at the factory since 06/01/11. Ford would not give me a eta and heard a different story every time I called so bottom line I cancelled the order yesterday. Chevy wants my business, $8000 off a new Tahoe so I bought it. Goodbye everyone thanks for your help and good luck, no more Fords for me

Good luck mate!

Geez. 8k off. Nice to see GM is back to their pre-bankruptcy ways of over-incentivizing vehicles to get sales numbers.

Good luck with the Chevy. I'm kind of surprised you didn't get the Traverse or whatever they sell that I thought was a closer competitor to the Explorer. I'm not up on my new Chevy vehicles though.

My explorer has been sitting at the factory since 06/01/11. Ford would not give me a eta and heard a different story every time I called so bottom line I cancelled the order yesterday. Chevy wants my business, $8000 off a new Tahoe so I bought it. Goodbye everyone thanks for your help and good luck, no more Fords for me

I hadn't really looked at the Tahoe before ... I'd avoided looking at Chevrolet in particular as I'm not that happy with my current Chevy product. Big, but they have a hybrid version, so it is causing me to think.

Back