Can't find what this "2x" illuminated light is for... "2x" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can't find what this "2x" illuminated light is for... "2x"

ACO

Reaction score
City, State
River Vale
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Sport EquipGroup401A
Callsign
DangerZone
I've had this SUV for only 2 days amd despite reading the manual, I cannot find the meaning of this illuminated "2x" symbol:
IMG_20201207_225750887.jpg

And also, what are the two symbols to the right of this illuminated "2x" one? ON... and??? Looks like a "do not" symbol.....

Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I'm not sure exactly which symbol you are referring to initially? Is it the illuminated Passenger Airbag warning? Are the other 2 symbols the "OFF" and seated person symbol with the X and 2?
The Owner's Manual shows it means the passage airbag is deactivated (page 9 of the 4th printing). It will light up if there is no one sitting in the passenger seat. It will go OFF when someone sits in the seat.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I'm not sure exactly which symbol you are referring to initially? Is it the illuminated Passenger Airbag warning? Are the other 2 symbols the "OFF" and seated person symbol with the X and 2?
The Owner's Manual shows it means the passenger airbag is deactivated (page 9 of the 4th printing). It will light up if there is no one sitting in the passenger seat. It will go OFF when someone sits in the seat.

Peter
Yes, I mean the x with the number two below it. I just couldn't seem to find that in my manual. I guess that makes sense because the last time I was in the car prior to purchase, I was in the passenger seat!! For the info, I will check my manual tonight for that info.

Back