• Register Today It's free!

can't find

rone

Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer xlt sport
Hi guys I can't find the bolt for the harmonic balancer does anyone have a part # for it? torxhead torque to yield

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi guys I can't find the bolt for the harmonic balancer does anyone have a part # for it? torxhead torque to yield
1983-2011 Ford E7RY6A340B

Well finally got everything done all is well. The motor has turned out great. I've got about 1000miles on it now. Feeling good about myself for finishing up completely, it was a real task. I left out the balancer--I can tell difference at high rpm, slight buzzy vibration. Would I leave it out again? Well the tensioner on that chain was the only broken one in my engine so removing it makes sense and car runs smooth at highway speeds So yes, But if I left it in i would replace it with new one, I couldn't find any wat too know if it was in good shape. Thank you all for the helpful info and advice. PS I used Ford parts and it cost me about $3500 to rebuild, that includes a few tools I needed.

Well finally got everything done all is well. The motor has turned out great. I've got about 1000miles on it now. Feeling good about myself for finishing up completely, it was a real task. I left out the balancer--I can tell difference at high rpm, slight buzzy vibration. Would I leave it out again? Well the tensioner on that chain was the only broken one in my engine so removing it makes sense and car runs smooth at highway speeds So yes, But if I left it in i would replace it with new one, I couldn't find any wat too know if it was in good shape. Thank you all for the helpful info and advice. PS I used Ford parts and it cost me about $3500 to rebuild, that includes a few tools I needed.
for mine i can sort of tell at ~2500-3k maybe 3500 rpm slight vibration, but it hasnt harmed anything yet! over 10k into it so far!

Back