• Register Today It's free!

Can't get wallpaper to download

baxterdown

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
I can't get MFT to download the wallpapers I created. I'm a graphic designer so I know the files are formatted correctly (800X378px, 72DPI, RGB, etc.).

MFT reads the USB fine and it sees the files, but when I try to add them it tells me the file is not properly formatted. I have tried every file format supported: jpg, gif, png, etc, etc.

Has anyone had any trouble with wallpapers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I tried to set one of my pictures as wallpapers but it doesn't even show up for me. It gives me no message of a formatting issue though.

Nada. I have tried two different thumb drives and the photos from the thread above and I still get invalid file format.

You're not browsing to the files in the music player are you (so it's thinking you are opening a music file)?

I can't get MFT to download the wallpapers I created. I'm a graphic designer so I know the files are formatted correctly (800X378px, 72DPI, RGB, etc.).

MFT reads the USB fine and it sees the files, but when I try to add them it tells me the file is not properly formatted. I have tried every file format supported: jpg, gif, png, etc, etc.

Has anyone had any trouble with wallpapers?

My only issue was the size. All dimensions have to be equal to or lower than the specified. Once I figured that out, no problems. Obviously few pictures will be at that aspect ratio so editing will maximize the amount of screen covered. More square pictures will have gray bars on the side.

@Quack, no, I am going through the right menu option.

@Holli, my image dimensions are spot on. 800 X 378 px at 72DPI, RGB, etc.

Back