Can't View Member's Galleries | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Can't View Member's Galleries

Bronco638

Nobody Home
Reaction score
City, State
Elk Grove, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 Expedition XLT
Everytime I try to view a member's photo gallery, I get a "you are not a registered user" error. When I click the "Register" link, I get a "you are already registered" message. :confused:

Also, I realize I am not folowing the avatar rules. Sorry, I will fix this ASAP.

Lastly, when I log out, I get a "An Error Occurred, click here to Log Out" error link. It doesn't seem to matter what computer I use to log into the site, I get the log out error regardless.

A PM concerning this was sent to TDavis.

Thanks, Dave.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Bronco638 said:
Lastly, when I log out, I get a "An Error Occurred, click here to Log Out" error link. It doesn't seem to matter what computer I use to log into the site, I get the log out error regardless.

This happens to me also, but I have no idea why.. A new version of the forum software has been released, and I'm working on getting it upon on the system.

As for the gallery problem - also make sure you have cookies turned on. You may be using session ID's that are not cookie based - if you see long numbers that make no sense in your URL, those usually are session ID #'s.

Bronco638

Nobody Home
Reaction score
City, State
Elk Grove, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 Expedition XLT
Thanks everyone. :)