Cape Cod Beach Run: August 27th and 28th | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cape Cod Beach Run: August 27th and 28th

SoBeLover said:
What did you do to your foot John? Hope everything will be ok. Can't wait to see the pics
While on the beach Saturday Night we found a huge 500lb+ piece of drift wood a few hundred feet from a campfire the guys salvaged (we found it on the beach but it was almost embers). Anyway Matt was eager to put his X and new found off road skills to use and as such strapped the log to his X and dragged it over to the campfire. The guys determined it was just way too big to burn and I just wanted to move it closer to the fire so we could sit on it. Unfortunately while moving it by myself it caught the top of my foot and crushed my two biggest toes on my left foot (that is when I discovered it had a broken branch piece that was hidden in the sand). Anyway it was completely my fault. Everyone had their 1st aide kits and Matt rinsed off my foot with the cold water from the cooler (which really made it feel better). I'm not kidding, the cold water instantly made my foot go numb and it felt great..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

John Forgot to mention that I made the cool list for towing the log. I had a great time. It felt good to take my explorer off road. I cant belive the moron kid murder my license plate number. He added an extra letter and messed up my permit expire date. Looked like I took a sharpie to it. I have been hooked. Aaron missed a great time on Sunday. We got alot of off road pics. I still have to wait to get them from dan. But here is some of my pictures.

attachment.php

This is a pic from Aarons Cottage's road. The first trail my explorer hit. LMAO

attachment.php

Issacs xploder

attachment.php

attachment.php

Johny Boys Injury. Damn Logs. LMAO

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dan our offical camera man for the weekend. He took 300 pictures. He also said thanks to everyone for letting him tag along. He wants to come on future runs and take pictures for us. He got some great photos for our website. He also said he would be willing to make our site.

MOre pictures to follow later tonight.

Matt try and resize the pics because the are way huge!

huge isn;t the word lol...

tis should work...

Attachments

• 24011161548.jpg
    24011161548.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 197
  • 24011193527.jpg
    24011193527.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 24011210218.jpg
    24011210218.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 245

these also..

Attachments

• 100_0114.jpg
    100_0114.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 24011180837.jpg
    24011180837.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 246

Attachments

• 111111111.jpg
    111111111.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 11111111.jpg
    11111111.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 1111111.jpg
    1111111.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 256

hope that helps...

Attachments

• 11111111111111.jpg
    11111111111111.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 255
  • 111111111111111.jpg
    111111111111111.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 111111111.jpg
    111111111.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 189

David thanks alot for resizeing those. How are they being hosted?

Aaron/John

I am really disapointed that I did not get those chaps and get my picture taken with Chere. :( I am just kidding. Do not ever bring me to that area again. I thought I was gonna puke. :eek:

i love that web site lol

i usually go to the url.
http://media.putfile.com and after the .com just type in words an you would be amaed at what comes up for vieo clips. lol hours of amusement...

npt coming thru

Fordexplorer157 said:
... I am really disapointed that I did not get those chaps and get my picture taken with Chere. :( I am just kidding. Do not ever bring me to that area again. I thought I was gonna puke. :eek:

Come on Matt... Nancy went through all that trouble to have the shop keeper explain the various pros and cons of each brands features ;) ... Apparently there is more to @$$less chaps than meets the eye :p .. We came this close (||) to buying you the leather S&M paddle with Mistress spelled out in 1/2" studs.

Err I cant get my webhosting to work. I uploaded the pics, But I cant get them to come up

tried and no one on...
i do have aol cause of my wife....
david34698 is my name on there. i only use that for ebay...

Sweet theme song! :cool: :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fordexplorer157 said:
John Forgot to mention that I made the cool list for towing the log. I had a great time. It felt good to take my explorer off road. I cant belive the moron kid murder my license plate number. He added an extra letter and messed up my permit expire date. Looked like I took a sharpie to it. I have been hooked. Aaron missed a great time on Sunday. We got alot of off road pics. I still have to wait to get them from dan. But here is some of my pictures.

attachment.php

This is a pic from Aarons Cottage's road. The first trail my explorer hit. LMAO

attachment.php

Issacs xploder

attachment.php

attachment.php

Johny Boys Injury. Damn Logs. LMAO

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dan our offical camera man for the weekend. He took 300 pictures. He also said thanks to everyone for letting him tag along. He wants to come on future runs and take pictures for us. He got some great photos for our website. He also said he would be willing to make our site.

MOre pictures to follow later tonight.

Nice pics I like the video too. Looks like you guys had a great time.........and I'm still bummed I couldn't come. :mad: Did you guys catch any fish?

Back