• Register Today It's free!

Cape Cod! part deux

Grrlwronged

Reaction score
City, State
Manchester CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer 5spd & AT
Ok so I made a suggestion of possibly holding the 1st trip in July then have another in September for those who didnt make it to the 1st trip.
It will also help those that couldnt make it to the Jamboree get a trip in before fall.
Is anyone else interested in this? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im down as long as its not on the july 4th weekend, i have duty.

I'd be interested if there is a trip in Septemeber. Hopefully there will be others who will come too

scratch that, my dads coming to visit me in maine...cant go..

scratch that, my dads coming to visit me in maine...cant go..

Can't go in July or September? Cause this thread is for more or less if people were interested in a September trip as well as possibly July....

I haver created a Cape Cod Information thread to contain/list info (without additional post clutter to get in the way). The thread is closed to new posts, but I can update it with whatever info we would like to add.. By keeping it clutter free everyone will be able to quickly find info withought having to search through our trip threads.

I haver created a Cape Cod Information thread to contain/list info (without additional post clutter to get in the way). The thread is closed to new posts, but I can update it with whatever info we would like to add.. By keeping it clutter free everyone will be able to quickly find info withought having to search through our trip threads.

Thank you John that was very informative...:thumbsup:

On july 4th weekend im on duty, and then my father is coming up the last weekend in july until the first weekend in august.

Back