car accedent | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

car accedent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh man that sucks, how bads the damage?

actualy it really dosnt look that bad on my car, the other cars a little worse. the bad part is that the other car is trying to sue, they say they'll never be the same again gosh it was a 35mph accedent, and the were walking around right after. how can a non member post pics.

unless u don't have insurance, who cares if they sue? Half the time they don't get that much over the cost to pay the medical insurance and lawyer anyway.

techieman33 said:
your link only points to photobucket.com, not your specific album.

Read the posts first.. ;)

The link was for a suggested place to post his pics.

pics on original post its really not that bad for 35 mph i think ill just leave it and build me a tube bumper

I agree^^ go with a tube bumper for now. Without the messed up bumper, it wouldn't look nearly as bad. Then, you can buy some fiberglass fenders and hood from Perry's :D

what kind of lift do you have?

He has the 3 in PA, I only know because I was asking him questions about it a while back.

yea, the tube bumber and the fiberglass fenders from parrys is exactualy what i was thinking. and this mony thing ant going as bad as i planed so sone it will be lifted 2 more inches and showing off 33in tiers.

Back