car audio for sale Eclipse cd- Soundstream amp | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

car audio for sale Eclipse cd- Soundstream amp

j greathouse

Reaction score
5504 Eclipse cd head unit competion quality no built in amp just cd and FM tuner for superior sound quality lots of features 550dollars brand new asking 400 obo only 5 months old

Soundstream Refrence 705 the (big boy of amps) 6 channel amp power your whole system with this one and then some. rms rated power @ 4ohms is 50x4 and 500 to both subwoofer channels. military spec circuit boards this amp is stable down to 1ohm stereo or mono true competion piece I paid 950 for this and I am only asking 400 dollars for it!!!

Both are in mint condition I just traded in my explorer for an Olds Aurora and dont need these any more because the Aurora has a factory Bose stereo.. hurry this won'last!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This may seem odd but can you provide dimensions for the Soundstream?

If it will fit it my current amp location I may be interested...

J,
I had wrote you an email about your amp. I was wondering if you got it? I dont know if you have already sold it, but I am very interested. Let me know either post here or email me Jornum1@aol.com Thanks alot
Jason

J,
You sent me a email? I dont think I got it unless I deleted it by accident, can you send it again? I would appreciate it, or just post whatever you said. Its Jornum1@aol.com
thanks
Jason

I sent you another email let me know if you get it . I've had a lot of problems out of my email account for the last month and I am currently tring to get it fixed. but anyway I still have the amp for sale it is in mint condition no scratches or scuffs at all. I have used it about 5 months and owned it about 6 months try to email me if you want it and I will give you my address thanks , Jon

Please E-mail me if amp is still available...

Back