Cargo control done right, with E-track! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cargo control done right, with E-track!

That is so very cool.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this was an awesome find.

good job man

Wow, another good idea. Where can I find that etrack ? hat is what I need for my mess oh I mean explorer.

Tim

Browsing threw a tool store, and stumbled across an aisle full of E track stuff. This thread instantly popped in my head. Next thing you know, I'm walking out the door with an arm full of E track stuffs. :D

Still use it too! Only thing I would do differently is buy track going the other direction. It worked then with my setup, but I use the cargo area a bit different now.still works though.

Added a Y strap and ties into the E-track :D

:JP:

Attachments

• 20160409_194242.jpg
    20160409_194242.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 263

Guess that strap is easier then welding a stub shaft to the bars to hold the tire. :thumbsup: They do make a lot of cool stuff for these tracks.

I am going to attempt to install the E-track today. I say that as I have nobody around to help with tightening the bolts. LOL!

Edit:
Already ran into a snag! The two styles of track are different widths. The vertical track isn't wide enough to straddle the indents to get a bolt threw in the right spots. I have to switch up how I planned on installing them. I will use the horizontal tracks as you did, and add the vertical tracks in front & back of the floor, making a box.

Attachments

• E tracks width.jpg
    E tracks width.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 241

Back