Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

You got it, Aaron! Thanks for finding out the info, I'm just now finishing up after being knee deep in Explorer parts for 4 days, lol. Class 127 it is, y'all!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you dont even want to know what kind of a mess shes up to this time...

:p:

Just call me Fred Flintstone, lol.

1312.jpg

I'll be there with 2 friends and maybe the wife. Vehicle is not show worthy but my buddy is bring his terminator to show. Hope to meet some of you guys and girls.

Jon

I'll be showing my truck.....

shinytruck1.jpg

I mean....

final.jpg

I could sneak this in right?

Attachments

• P1171329.jpg
    P1171329.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 695

yeah, I brought this in a few years back... got some nasty a$$ looks from people, I guess its cuz of the BS with the inport show.

l_3f0522c3e1ef8d73315bca51750481c5.png

Wife sad we shall be there this year, she will probably need some time off from the brand new baby by then. Will probably come up for the show and enter the truck. Going to try an get a room with the mustang group, was fun in the past. Keep ya all posted on the new one! BTW, name was chosen, Brayden Fricke.

Todd, the saab has its own show, no need to contaminate the AFN show, god!

Wow, do you realize that there are 3 trucks in that picture gone? Wow time goes by fast!

alright, im finally signed up now

Won't be the first time we've had non-Ford dingbats sneak into the show :D

I don't think my little V6 could pull Tank :p:

I think I'll head out Saturday to hang out. Import Nationals is a few weeks before but entrance to that is only $20 :p

El registration link at the first page is no worky :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, it's open. M1R is the group code. Suites are $139/night and the same rules apply as last year...the Homewood Suites have treated us very well for quite a while...please don't anyone do anything that might jeopardize our arrangement with them.

Back