Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

oooo much better than the crash i thought of lol i sendin ur dinero atm and dammm thats alotta miles tim haha awesome week so thank you to all of you especially the mach 1 guys for their hospitality letting us eat their food haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btw a fun fact apparantly you can run over a cherry bomb turbo muffler and not kill it (i just did 2 hours ago haha its now in the back of my truck so thats another horrible noise from my truck x.x)

well i apparently wasnt without some carnage this weekend.... well aside from the clutch and the minor stuff we all knew about already

0609101917.jpg

heh... whoops

storys in my build thread, post 448

thats not to bad at least u have it narrowed down ive got so much gone wrong idk were to start

here's one vid i did when i was there! feel sorry for anyone that was around there for it.

another vid. this is driving down I76 (if im not wrong). you drive threw a mountain.

wtf is that? That video couldn't be anymore wrong, a good tunnel vid needs no music and lots of screaming exhaust notes:D

lol, well when you put it like that! it was hard to drive in the tunnel, and hold the camera at the same time. i'm not claustrophobic by any means, but i was very happy to get to the end!
as for screaming exhaust notes, evil is still sporting the farm truck sound in the video, so she wouldn't have sounding to hot.

oh, there is one pic that i will never get tired of!

128_Medium_.jpg

i don't know why i find this so funny. i guess tara's trying to look serious, and in walks jason and changes it all! LOL! i laugh every time i see this pic!

oh, there is one pic that i will never get tired of!

128_Medium_.jpg

i don't know why i find this so funny. i guess tara's trying to look serious, and in walks jason and changes it all! LOL! i laugh every time i see this pic!

terrrrible pic....delete.

by terrible you mean fantabulastical!!!!!

yay im still in it!

oh and ive been meaning to ask whos 2" receiver hook do i have?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dans i think

Back