Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

tod, thats still 3 more liters than im bringing....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's ok, I'm driving the Powerstroke, I have liters to spare. :p:

what time does most of you plan on getting there sat?

alright im finally getin on the road, see yall out there...

Im not going to make all ford nat, but I will be over at SONfest car show in upper marlboro if any marlanders are still in town (the show is tomorrow the 6th)

Link

Every one have a good time at the show and RC for me :)

had a little problem today for those of you who know what was going on the family side.. I'll be there at the hotel by 8am.

I'll be at the fairgrounds at around 10-ish. Ill call one of you to see where you guys are at after I park.

Some pics from today

FireZapper on the course:
DSC_00232.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

View from the top of the hill:
DSC_00301.jpg

A racing GT's rear - purity:
DSC_00452.jpg

Hot:
DSC_0046.jpg

Can never have enough tools:
DSC_0047.jpg

Walking:
DSC_0054.jpg

The EF lineup:
DSC_0059.jpg

Carlisle brings the sun:
DSC_0061.jpg

Suspensions:
DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Interesting Watts:
DSC_00743.jpg

Damn.. wish I could have maken it out.. Damn dad had a little issue this morning.. Fawk fawk fawk

Nice to see a bunch of you again this year...anyone get a shot of the "leftovers" at Al's on Saturday night??:D

BTW, the '66 picked up some more hardware. We were quite shocked as there were quite a few VERY nice '66 Mustangs there...

Attachments

• P6070007.JPG
    P6070007.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,254

Damn.. wish I could have maken it out.. Damn dad had a little issue this morning.. Fawk fawk fawk

Hope your Dad is doing ok. Mine had a stroke on Thursday when he was out in California visiting my stepbrother. We were sitting at Hooters in Mechanicsburg with the Mach crowd when I got the call....thankfully he's doing pretty good and appears that he will have no permanent damage.

good to meet you all, and Roush Creek was lots of fun!

Sweet pics bro! I didn't know that cheap camera took such good pictures! 2.5 months We're going to have running trucks? Can't wait bro! it's gotta be a hella awesome!

Two and a half months bro!! It'll be gnar!

After a very LONG ride home I'm heading to bed. I'll get my pics up tomorrow. Got some good shots from alongside the road though!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what the heck happened to you two?

Back