Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

I couldn't help it XD Thank you for the air-up, btw

Brian, yes indeedy! The sparkly platinum grey paint and black stripes were to be my Carlisle surprise this year... only my room mate grabbed the wrong bag of vinyl when I asked her to pick it up. She retrieved the 5" strip of leftovers from the cutting :rolleyes: I'm just glad I didn't order the wrong size, like I originally thought. They should be on by the end of the week as long as I don't mess them up. I'll post pics when he's done :)

:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK Guys. You've heard Haze. I've been up and down with the idea of a muffler. What do you guys think? Should I or leave it sounding like a tractor?

No way. That thing has got an unmistakable shriek!

I dunno, man... it was pretty freakin' funny watching you set off so many car alarms :D If you're going to do it, wait until the next show... I saw some flowmasters there for $35!

Yeah it was pretty funny setting off all those alarms from the Mustang group. But as long as you can hear your spotter, then it should be fine.

i say leave it, seems like its part of haze's charm

hey all, looks like you all had fun. Yet again i missed it. I sold the explorer back in the winter and bought a new silverado. Love those things but still miss my exploder. I'll be hoping to become another owner of a used gen 2 model later this year. But trying to buy a home , that's a whole story in itself, and found out that i'm going to be a daddy. So kinda had to push things around to make them fit. Who's red 4 door explorer is that w/ the chrome rims,,,,, i've never seen it and it looks great~! ,
Dave,, former owner of 2k2 sport,,,,,

Here's two taken by a friend from CVN

Looked like a fun time!

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

Pics are great! What's up with the Jeeps at a Ford National Show?

There's a mini obstacle course on the fairgrounds hosted by Rausch Creek Offroad Park.. So they have jeeps & other stuff there during All Ford, Chevy, Jeep, etc..

Sorry again folks. :(
Pretty sore about missing all the fun.

Family. I dont know what else to say.

I know looking at Todd's and Adams Explorers with out Zorro next to them about breaks my heart.

Next year...

I don't know Kev, Marsh's summer replacement might be there next year. :D

I don't know Kev, Marsh's summer replacement might be there next year. :D

Hopefully we'll have Zorro, mini Marsh AND a certain little black sport there next year as well. I want an updated version of this picture ;)

attachment.php

All these pictures of this truck keep surfacing and it's driving me crazy. When will July 11th come?? We can make an oreo next year!! (with the trucks!)

On a side note, I think I found a cheap motor, not ideal but cheap.

hunh?
MOTOR?

I read something about a water pump but not a motor !?!?!?!

Ooooooooooooooh.
Nice.

That will mean you will have an extra air dam right?

Hmmmmmmm.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ooooooooooooooh.
Nice.

That will mean you will have an extra air dam right?

Hmmmmmmm.

No worries Kevin, we'll have to do a lunch run to Breezewood again, maybe get some more of the Mach 1 group there. I know Draper mentioned it at AFN's.

Back