• Register Today It's free!

cds skipping going down road

gregoryp1987

Reaction score
City, State
Beech Bluff,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT
just had an aftermarket cd player put in,its a phase linear,going down the road it skips constantly but the radio does fine going down the road,when sitting at a stop light or at home cd player plays fine doesnt skip

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gotta be something wrong with it, or the cd itself... although that is a cheap brand, the way cd players are nowadays with oversampling, there's no way that should happen...

gotta be something wrong with it, or the cd itself... although that is a cheap brand, the way cd players are nowadays with oversampling, there's no way that should happen...

does it with any cd

Every Dual brand deck I've had skips when the terrain is rough.. pretty lame... I guess in this situation... you get what you pay for.

Every Dual brand deck I've had skips when the terrain is rough.. pretty lame... I guess in this situation... you get what you pay for.

i guess so,must have been why it was on sale too

It's just something you gotta deal with, don't get too discouraged.. does it have an input for an MP3 player? That's what I use, I have hundreds of songs at my disposal.. thanks to my PSP.

It's just something you gotta deal with, don't get too discouraged.. does it have an input for an MP3 player? That's what I use, I have hundreds of songs at my disposal.. thanks to my PSP.

no but i think i can hook a cd changer up to it

Now it's time to get discouraged... lol.. Cds are a thing of the past. =P

Anything done to it yet? It's a very capable truck.

...You'll see sooner or later.. specially if you continue to visit this site.......

Back