• Register Today It's free!

Cell phone pictures

skoal_mint

Reaction score
City, State
Geraldton ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 explorer sport 4.0
I bought a new cell phone lastweek and im starting to find new things on it. But I was wonder if I could send pictures over the phone even tho i dont have text messaging.

Anyone know? its a motorola krzr

I got some good fishing coming up soon and I want to be able to show off the big one

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blacksheep Josh

Slinky+Escalator=Fun
Reaction score
City, State
Statesboro, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ford Ranger, RIP 93 X
I bought a new cell phone lastweek and im starting to find new things on it. But I was wonder if I could send pictures over the phone even tho i dont have text messaging.

Anyone know? its a motorola krzr

I got some good fishing coming up soon and I want to be able to show off the big one

you should be able to go to the store and buy a cable and hook it to your computer. i'm not sure how, but you should still be able to hook it to the phone and import/export pictures like normal.

snoborder42

Reaction score
City, State
Maple Valley/Downtown Seattle, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4x4
This is what you want to get, I think I can't remember if the Krzr has a usb plug or not. I'm not saying get this particular one, its too expensive. You may be able to find it on ebay or somewhere else.

http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en/US/adirect/motorola?cmd=catProductDetail

I've got this for my Razr and it's awesome, you can import/export any and all pictures, make custom ringtones and many other things. :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way, this will not work with Verizon. Their phones are locked so you have to buy ringtones and stuff from them. But if you have any of the other carriers it should work just fine.

Blacksheep Josh

Slinky+Escalator=Fun
Reaction score
City, State
Statesboro, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ford Ranger, RIP 93 X

skoal_mint

Reaction score
City, State
Geraldton ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 explorer sport 4.0
I have a SD card in mine i just notice.. i take the card out put it in my comuters SD port.

but I wanted to send my pictures to someone elses phone, but found out today that my carrier doesnt have e-mail and they i need e-mail to do this

Chris.s.

Reaction score
City, State
Kelowna, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ranger FX4
I've got a krzr, been using it about 8mnths now.

It has a USB port on it that you can use to take pics off your phone if you have the "motorola phone tools" software (should've come with the phone) on your computer. It will also charge through the same connection.

If you don't have any text messaging or emailing capabilities with the phone's service package you won't be able to send pics out at all. If you're not sure just try sending yourself a tester....

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Oh and by the way, this will not work with Verizon. Their phones are locked so you have to buy ringtones and stuff from them. But if you have any of the other carriers it should work just fine.

I have Verizon. I can upload any ringtone I want any time
I have ringtone software, can make and send to any phone set up for ringtones.:D:D:D

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep

A few quick seem edits and you have full multimedia control through Mobile Phone Tools. If you have the most recent firmware you can also push the picture through Bluetooth.

Bitpim is also an excellent program for accessing content on the phone without making edits to the firmware. You just have to know where you're looking.

best X

Reaction score
City, State
IRB florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 SPORT
dont bring it you always catch bigger fish without cameras =))

skoal_mint

Reaction score
City, State
Geraldton ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 explorer sport 4.0
to late for that idea...i caught NONE!

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
what cell provider u got i used to have verizon now i got at&t

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Are you trying to send photos to the site? If so you can upload the photos via the phot gallery if your a elite explorer.