• Register Today It's free!

Central Ohio?

JegerXLT99

Reaction score
City, State
Heath, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT Sport
Just wondering if anyone here is from around Central Ohio( Basically, anywhere around columbus)

I have had an idea about starting an SUV/ Truck club. Alot of my friends have SUV's/Trucks that they will be tricking out here in the next 2-3 months, and we just thought it would be cool idea to start a club.

If your from around central ohio, interested?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am from Bexley, its east columbus...

Now you guys show up, after I move away. :D I used to live in Mansfield (about an hour north of Columbus), and there was nobody around. :(

Moving to dayton in May. Would be interested but would be showing up sparely due to distance.

central ohio woot woot!

I might bring my x if you guys have a cruise in type thing at a restaurant for explorers or somethin similar. Check out my X, link in sig...

anything going to happen with this?

I dont have my X anymore but wanted to watch this thread

I'm in columbus... PM me if you get together, I'm definitely in.

I'm not modded, but I wouldn't mind getting together with like minded folks

where in columbus?

up in polaris, not far from the quaker state restaraunt where the bikes meet.. we could meet there, but its usually somewhat busy

yourself?

<edit>
hoggies is right down the road if any of you like loads of food at a decent price.

on the non-for looks, if you have 4 wheelers there are trails at Tony's Mud bog (for trucks or 4 wheelers really) is some where around zaneville if I understand correctly

I am flying out this July for a wedding.
I will be there from Tuesday till Sunday and will have some down time.

If ya all get some thing going between July 5th and the 10th lemmie know.
I would like to hang out as long as you dont mind a Explorer dude in a rent a car :)

no prob... just rent an explorer?? hehe j/k, definitely PM me, we'll get something figured out.

i say we do something around memorial day?

major holidays are usually killers for the family guys, and it will be harder to get a restaraunt situated.. like a weekend after/before would be good for more of us.. less family obligations.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im free whenever then....lets get some more people in this

Back