JDraper

Somewhat Functional
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
Now..I don't know about y'all, but I think this is one of the best looking "new" Mustangs out there!! Nice retro look. :thumbsup:

326B2_FNT3-4_820x549_-med.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

did you see the gone in 60 seconds mustang cervini's built? That definatly is the hottest stang ive ever seen.

Attachments

• 9022,9023,9024_b(450x291).jpg
    9022,9023,9024_b(450x291).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,016

I now have a new desktop photo, thanks!

i agree. I like the boss look, but the eleanor retro is too much, if they had a simpler version i would bust-a***, i saw a saleen at the circuit city this morning and i drooled on myself

Not To bad for a kitcar

sn0border88 said:
did you see the gone in 60 seconds mustang cervini's built? That definatly is the hottest stang ive ever seen.

IMHO, it's too much...too many parts, etc. I like the cleaner lines of the retro Boss look. Reminds me of my Mother's '69 Yellow Boss 302

I agree it amy become an eyesore after some time, but first time I saw it my jaw dropped.

I really, really like Cervini's hoods....especially the Stalker. :p :D

Attachments

• reaptweet.jpg
    reaptweet.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 478

I like the fact it says B2 on the side :)
There are some wicked stangs driving around these days, I friggin love these cars.....some day some day, oh and if I got that Elanor pictured above, I would just remove some crap, Ebay it, and call it good...

i like the roush one, with all the body kits, but i would leave off a couple pieces

Back