mountaineer leather seats
2nd gen full center console with flag lid
737088_230_full.jpg

soon to be retired from the Daily and serve the rest of its life on the trail

~:coming soon:~
35x14.5r15 Super Swamper Boggers
4" flared fiberglass fenders
7" susp lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

update: probably goin solid(d44) soon(mid summer), found some local and this d35 just cant hold the abuse. i blew another hub. added a couple new dents
737088_116_full.jpg

in this picture i couldnt go forward anymore in 2wd, these 10% tread tires dont grip for **** :thumbdwn:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

told ya to stop droppin money into the TTB. Thats odd however, I wheel the chit outta mine at paragon a buncha times and all the time around home and I have never broken anthing outta the TTB. You just have bad luck I guess. Anways, I was told to inform you that I have a eb d44 already stripped w/wedges and mounts cutoff and a set of 7leaf waggy springs. Also have the stock eb shafts, everything has been sandblasted and made ready for paint. All the stuff is yours if you want it, just shoot me a price and come on down and get it.

before i start pricing up stuff for the d 44 swap... and i was wondering bout the d35, and just how strong some people make it? what is the weakest part? the wheel bearings? i find it would be easier to keep the d35, but it might not be the best idea, im looking for the best idea

95offroadx said:
well im going to be deciding and maybe even ordering some parts this week

95offroadx said:
but anyway im still on the look out for a dana 44 to do my sas, but which could i get coils or leaf springs? i

95offroadx said:
where would i get a limited slip for my d35?

95offroadx said:
well im gettin 6" skyjacker coils, 6" skyjacket pivot brackets, extended radius arms, and new skyjacker shocks, after those a installed im taking it to get regears to 5.13's and a front l/s or aussie locker, then throwin the 35's under it, im also going to be takin off the front sway bar, and putin the rear one on with quick dissconnects

95offroadx said:
ok then im going to get a 2" body lift, and extended r/a and maybe a cb or some new speakers

95offroadx said:
well i wont have a d35 for much longer, due to what happened last nite, i want a d30, is the d30 any stronger then the d35 ttb? what is the d30s weaknesses?

95offroadx said:
since i decide to keep my ttb, i need some help on picking the gears and tire combo

95offroadx said:
started a new job! saving up for....

dana 44 solid front axle
35's or bigger
4.88 gears
rear locker

I just had to make a compilation of all your "decisions"

Not to yell, but make up your mind, set a goal and GO FOR IT (and stick to it!)

we cant give you the best idea, it all depends on your wants and needs. A person with a prerunner truck in cali would want to do a c&t, someone over in moab area may rather a SAS (dont tell 410 that :D ), others who dont wheel as much would keep the TTB stock. you need to make a decision. You have asked all of these questions before.

You can make it damn strong with custom cromo's, cmt's, d44 outers, coil-overs, warn premiums, gears and lockers, c&t beams or swingset steering. its all money and it all takes work.

yea we have been over these before, i just cant make up my mind, its like 50% i want a solid axle, but the other 50% of me doesnt what to. if i could afford another truck, it would be the solid for sure, but im just tryin to get the most highway/street friendly lifted truck, its my daily driver and will be until next spring(07), and 80% is on the road and 20% is on mud/rocks/dirt roads/trails, has to do 80mph down the highway....soo it cant be a 100% offroad truck and i dont have lot of cash

buy my truck, so i can buy my dads yukon! lol, the air bag idea well lets just say i wasnt thinking right

737088_126_full.jpg

737088_124_full.jpg

737088_125_full.jpg

well i had off school for the whole week, so ive been workin on my truck, and i fixed the rusted out dog legs, and sprayed the rockers(side moldings down) with truck bed liner, and i love it! it came out perfect!

new pictures
737088_133_full.jpg

^with my dads 69' roadrunner 383 458hp/503lb/ft(dyno proven power)
11.85quater mile "yeah it moves"
737088_140_full.jpg

^my new stickers :p

You're a northerner. Why the fawk do you have a confederate flag Ford sticker? Either way, it's ghey.

Thats the funniest thing ive heard in a long time.

j602 said:
You're a northerner. Why the fawk do you have a confederate flag Ford sticker? Either way, it's ghey.

thats so awesome lol

southern born, and moving back next summer,

oh yea i like it, if you dont got anything nice to say keep your damn mouths shut...

95offroadx said:

oh yea i like it, if you dont got anything nice to say keep your damn mouths shut...
:usa: Look at the feedback you guys get..hahahahahahahahahahah :D

95offroadx said:

You mean have? Oh yeah, and it's just one mouth. Thanks, have a nice day.

nice explorer i really like the black wheels

j602 said:
You mean have? Oh yeah, and it's just one mouth. Thanks, have a nice day.

wow ####in smartass

95offroadx said:

The only bumper sticker with a confederate flag I ever liked had a saying in front of it that went something like this....

"You lost, Get over it"

737088_155_full.jpg

well since the last post in this thread, i put on some 33x12.5r15 pro comp m/t tires my parents bought for me, added a custom svo hood that i made, tinted the tail lights and added a 10" pioneer 500watt subwoofer

last week i got the d35 rebuilt for the second time in a year, and also got it aligned, and its out of alignment and the front end is making a cracking noise. soo if something else goes wrong im just gonna put a dana 44 under there, but do it myself, but before that i have to get my dad thinking its a good idea

Back