Check Out My x tell me what you think | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check Out My x tell me what you think

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Love the hood. :)

453675_43_full.jpg

thanks

thanks you for checkin it. the hood does make a big difference in looks its a must.
:thumbsup:

I like it. It will look real good when your done.

ok well im back and ready to start up some interior and suspension stuff with my x. i have some alpine type x 3 way components that i am getting ready to install in my front doors,i will keep u guys posted. there will probly be alot of glassing. but when finished my x will some of the sickest doors on a ford explorer. as soon as i get the money i will be donating to become an elite so i can post pics.

You should get a front end alignment as soon as possible...

I'm liking the cowl hood. Looks like you got yourself one sweet ride :thumbsup:

I like how off camber the front is :D You sould change everything to diamond lamps. Where'd you get the hood?

That pictures photoshopped, for those of you that can't tell. Looks good though, and I too would like to know where you the hood.

thanks for your replies. yes the photo is photo shoped my x is droped 3 inches all around using i beams and blocks. the hood is from up22.com the take for ever cause they make to order but it makes any explorer go from mild to wild iam am gonna be buying the dimond lights soon to match my clear tails.

oh back again decided to go different with the door speakers. i just ordered my roll pan and im gonna start my install. i also started a juob with pepsi so u can expect some bigs changes very soon

update

roll pan bumpercover and euro headlights also got sponsored check out my link on the first page

Needs a paintjob... Baaaaaad.

Back