HiGrafX

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
IMAG0083.jpg

Had to shut down and restart. V2.8

Other than this occasional problem and the sluggishness, i love the MFT, i think its a great design and is easy to use. its one of the reasons i went with the explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How fitting when it shows, please contact your dealer above the good morning new user on the screen. Totally in favor of a reset button next to the MFT.

This is what they should have used...

2011_ford_explorer_17.jpg

:D

OMG! That's one I hadn't seen... It just keeps getting worse and worse...

Rename it to the WTF system

I love that photo! It says it all, CRAP! Sorry your having problems. Mine are minor compared to that. Though I wish mine would just fail, the intermittent problems are aggravating.

I got that screen one time on 2.7, but it reset on its own after about a minute then things were good again.

...Had to shut down and restart. V2.8

Other than this occasional problem and the sluggishness, i love the MFT, i think its a great design and is easy to use. its one of the reasons i went with the explorer.
I hope you didn’t experience that when you were doing something important. Have you had issues since then that you would like help with? I already have your details so just let me know if you’d like assistance with anything.

Cory

Back