Check out this Warlock

Lord_Piot

Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport Trac
Hey hows it going;

I just joined this forum 3 days ago after purchasing this 2002 model. It took me a couple days to get the necessary paper work together and now its sitting in my driveway :)

Just seeing how this compares to some other 2002 models. Some highlights include

THE GOOD

- 4x4 model
- Pretty much brand new tires
- Factory Pioneer stereo
- Super awesome sunroof
- Factory fog lights
- Includes lifetime oil/filter changes
- lockable soft cover tailgate cover thing and cargo extender.

THE BAD

- 186900 KILOMETERS on the odometer
- The running boards need to be sanded and painted STAT
- A couple rust sports but they were sanded/bondo'ed and painted by the previous owner. The guy really seemed like he took care of the car, its very clean throughout except for a few old screw holes in the middle console from a previous CB radio

Anyway I paid $3500 cash money for it, im pretty happy but Im trying to figure out what the actual value is.

Thanks

Piotr.

Oh and PICS!

p2J0M.jpg

4rTje.jpg

AmO7O.jpg

WEiL8.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks from here like you did well! Unless you're just a fan of running boards you could just remove them. I like mine much better without them.

DSC03136b.jpg

Im honestly not sure yet, I was thinking of just cleaning them up with a wire brush and spraying them matte grey or black.

well I bought mine with 123,000 kms on it for 11,500 its an 03 and I bought it 3.5 years ago. now it has over 230,000 on it a little worse for wear but good none the less, and I would ask 5000 for mine if I were to sell it.

Well if anyone is in the market, $7900 will get mine with only 86,000 in it....4x4. Brush guard not included. :D That's why I say you got a deal on yours Lord_Piot. ;)

I'd say thats a great deal too. I dont even think I could part with mine. I did a value check on NADA for mine back in the summer an as an 01 with 130K miles on it they still say I can get ~$4500 for it. That's before counting all the extras on it now.

I second ncranchero about the steps. I took mine off back when I was stock because I ended up just getting my pants dirty on them instead of using them. Plus it made it look cleaner and higher IMO.

I like the bedliner idea guess I got a new job to add to my long list.

Back