Check this video out! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Check this video out!

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nate1

All 4 wheels locked
Reaction score
City, State
Gainesville/Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 FZJ-80
:eek: That is amazing. That is some luck!

Mike

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
West Babylon, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 XLT v8 AWD
omg the how to get stuck... who the hell puts there foot out? he is lucky it didnt roll..

TravisC

My bro, JoshC in Iraq
Reaction score
City, State
Hurricane, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport
He's lucky he still has a truck, that's some crazy sh!t.:eek:

mmpc

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Littleton, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Escape: No Boundaries
Oh damn, I just about pissed myself at the "how to get out!" :D:D:D That's FUNNY! The only thing missing was some banjos playing as they go running after the truck. :p

So is this like a "hillbilly off-roading, what not-to-do" video? I can't believe the guy stuck his leg out as the truck started to tip!!! Damn man, let it roll - it's only metal - you've only got one leg! :eek:

cdsl227

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLT

SC'92Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 EB
maybe next time he want forget about the e brake lol

CHase

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports
or at least leave it in gear. Damn he's lucky, although I don't know why he got out.

Then agian, I did something of similar stupidty one of my first times out. Couldn't get up this big hill, so I put the ebrake on, stopped the truck, and put it in gear so I could get out to see what I kept getting hung up on. I never got a chance to get out, luckaly. Well the transfer case turns off for the front tires and only the rear were holding it, which wasn't enough. So instead of starting the truck first, I had my foot on the brake and released the emergency brake and there wasn't enough brake pressure to hold the truck, so I ended up rolling down the hill backwards. I've learned alot about 4 wheeling since then.