• Register Today It's free!

Checking in, new to the site

skullver

Reaction score
City, State
Ventura, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 4x4
Just bought this 1991 4x4, has a James Duff stage II drop bracket lift, heim radius arms, and Deaver rear springs with Wilderness shackles, 33" Pro Comp mud terrains. I just installed the fiberwerx front fiberglass fenders. My plans are to take all the james duff stuff off, and sell it all, as well as the rear springs, shackles, and wheels, and both front and rear axle assemblies. I already have a set of fs bronce d44 ttbs, and am building a full floater 9" for the rear, and going to have ao coilover and bypass in front, and either going to link the rear, or run some longer deavers, still not quite sure. I guess I am going to chew on it for a bit, most likely links if I can afford the extra shocks/coilovers. I have a bunch of parts left over from my last build, swayaway hydro bumps, 3x14 SAW coilovers, and some other stuff. I am going to build a 2" DOM cage, run a bech seat for my kids, and have a fun play toy to drag into the desert:).
IMG_4283.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! I have to make room for it at my shop, then it is under the proverbial knife! Really itching to get started on it!

Back