Cheney shoots fellow hunter in the face... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Cheney shoots fellow hunter in the face...

Reaction score
City, State
WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 2Dr. Sport
Just remember, Guns don't shoot people vice presidents do!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
xplor_off-road said:
Just remember, Guns don't shoot people vice presidents do!

Thats good. I wonder if Hillary has been invited on a quail hunt? Heard somthing about her that she would not be shot because she stands to far to the left

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the first politician to talk about how dangerous guns are now and they should be outlawed...

Diddy74

Reaction score
City, State
Bronx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
Funny how this is being down played as just an oops. THE VICE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES SHOT SOMEONE!... geezum anybody "outraged" , "concerned". "remotely interested?" :rolleyes: .... I'm no leaky heart liberal but Bill Clinton gets a BJ int he White House and we have impeachment hearings? :confused:

Diddy74

Reaction score
City, State
Bronx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
BeauJ said:
You don't "accidently" get a BJ
On a saturday night after a few shots of tequila you might! :D

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Skibum1989 said:
I was half-expecting the victim to be Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy...

Why would you say that?

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
He's getting old. He has shakey hands. He missed the direct shot but he still injured the man. I hear the secret service gives each president 3 kills and the vice presidents don't get any. Cheney used all Bush's kills and had to resort to different measures with this lawyer guy.

karl_burns

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winston Salem, NC - Go Deacs!
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport OHV 5speed
I voted for Bush/Cheney twice.....

But my favorite one-linrer for this incident was "Dicj Cheney did not have to take a gun safety course prior to going hunting, thanks to five deferments."

On a serious note, his entire PR staff should be fired. Holding down a story like THIS? All politicians should have a high level of transparency, and this is really burying Cheney's credibility. Great job! Hope there are some job openings soon.
Karl

ryf

Reaction score
City, State
Portsmouth, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Explorer XLT 4x4
BeauJ said:
You don't "accidently" get a BJ

you know I've never accidently pulled the trigger either...

If it was a common man, he'd be in jail until they figured out what happened. I've been bird hunting for a few years, and never mistook a face for a bird of any type. I'd agree this was probably less accident than we hearing.

normally, good hunters agree before hand where you are, even if your new, AND, for safety sake, you don't pulled the trigger under the 10 o'clock position, if the guy was struck with bird shot, enough to break the skin, he was too close, Cheney shot under 10 oclock, and they are both morons. The spokesperson who said they've been peppered before probably hasn't, because being peppered doesn't get you in the hospital or break the skin, being peppered is when someone does shoot about the 10 o'clock position, and AFTER the shot is coming down, you happen to be in its landing zone, thats why you wear safety glasses and a hat. if you quail hunting, you're walking along usually in a line and your job as a hunter is to know where people are. he was shot dead on, not peppered, since #6 bird shot (probably not bigger, cuz IMO #4 would have had enough penetration to kill him)

retiredsparky

Reaction score
City, State
gold hill, or
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 xlt
Government plans Cheeney alert. check it out @ msnbc.msn.com/id/11329983/site/newsweek