-91 Xlt explorer.
-Solid Axle swaped with national soft ride leaf springs.
-37"X12.50"X15" super swamper SSR's with 15" American Eagle rims.
#6- 12" fox shocks with resevoirs and billet clamps. 4 front and 2 rear.
- 4.88 gears front and rear, (Lockers coming soon).
-Billet grill, Clear corners ,hood pins, bug deflector, dual cup-holder.
-silver faced gauges that will be sooned changed to Autometer gauges in a
custom dash pod located in the stock location for a clean install.
-5.0 mustang engine, and T-5 5 speed transmission swapped recently.
-Custom Wiring by Brett at "High Planes"
-Long tube headers, 9mm plug wires, K&N conical Filter
-Custom 3" single exhaust with High flow cat and Flowmaster muffler.
-Ron Davis Custom 19" aluminum radiator with no fill neck.
-Custom Ron Davis radiator "header Tank"
-high pollished Stainless Steel overflow cylindric tank.
-15" Flex-a-light Black Magic Fan. 2800 CFM
-94-95 style short water pump assybly with Custom, Designed by myself
aluminum water pump pulley to allow room for Electric fan in between
engine and Rad.
-Advanced adapter for T-5 tranny to explorer T-case to retain push button
4X4. Custom gear shifter made with Black Cobra shift knob.
-Emblems and moldings shaved and entire vehicle painted complete with
PPG original color with clear
-Custom window tinting to rear window and side Quarter panel windows.
- 91 mustang 5.0L stock longblock for now.
- 2.2 Kenne Bell Polished with bypass. (6psi for now)
- 36lb Ford blue top injectors.
- 77mm pro flow MAF sensor.
- 80mm Ford racing Throttle body (94-95 style)
- 255 lph walbro fuel pump.
- BBK adjustable regulator.
- K&N Large Filter custom cold air set-up.
- Autolite 3924 plugs.. 1 heat range colder than stock. gapped .035
- MSD 6AL with 6000 rpm pill
- MSD Blaster TFI Coil (mustang specific)
- MSD 8.8mm Super Conductor wires.
- MSD cap and rotor.
- Tweecer R/T tuned by ME.
-Custom Aluminum Radiator Shroud with Dual 13" Spal High
-Spal Electronic Dual Fan Controller.
-Custom Upper and Lower Aluminum Hard pipes (coolant)
This is for sure a cool explorer. I would love to do some of the things that he has done. Espically the supercharged 5.0 Great job on making one great Explorer.