• Register Today It's free!

Chip

stealth1

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Jackson, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer XLT
Does anyone have any opinoins on the JET CHIP ? I can't decide between that one or the aspen/diablo chips. All I am looking for is more towing performance. Any suggestions will help, this is all new to me. Thanks!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go with the Apten. A while back a member reported actually losing HP with a Jet chip.

On top of what Jason said, you cannot beat the service you are going to get with the Apten... JET is going to give you a standard, run of the mill chip. With Brian, youre getting a pretty much custom job, where you want your *****, redline, etc. Much better deal all around.

Thanks guys!! That helped my decision making become alot easier... If I don't know what setup I need will they have a program already that will suit my needs?

What are your needs? Tell Brain and he'll git 'er done!

It looks as though Brian will soon have more business. Thanks Guys.... Awesome forum!!!

Wow, after re-reading BOTH of my posts, I realize I cannot type tonight.

From the first one, I imagine you would want your "*****" at or around a toilet.:rolleyes:

And in the second, I lovingly call Brian "BRAIN" I guess it fits, considering what his chip did for my Sport.

I was reading that, and I said "...where I want my sh*ts"..umm..!! ;)

Back