Chrome 20"

Wedgie87

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Eddie Bauer
The new job is paying off pretty well, and I am in the market for some summer shoes. I was thinkin 18 or 20 inch chrome or white rims with he same lug pattern?? If you have them and are looking for a buyer, feel free to offer. And also I would like everyones opinions. Also if its not to much trouble i would liek to knwo some places that make after market rims for the 92 X. Thanks Again, I am looking forward to the comments.

Craig

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you checked out www.explorerexpress.com ? They've got the Cobra replica 18" rims for like a little over $200 plus $175 or so for the matching tires. Figured about $1600 for the complete set.

Yes, the Cobra R's are sweet but they only fit 95 and up, i have a 92 so it's no good and i dont fee llike using any type of adapter. Thanks Tho. I NEED MORE SITES FOR RIMS AND SUCH!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

I am selling some 18s on the for sale forum, also is your truck a 4x4 or 2? If it is a 4x4 you will need to buy a large center bore wheel or have the centers machined out of your new wheels to fit around your hubs. Check out my wheels, if intrested make me an offer.:eek:

Back