• Register Today It's free!

Chrome Mirror Covers

mattys331

Reaction score
City, State
Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 XLT
Hey I have a 2007 XLT and was wondering about adding chrome mirror covers like those on the Limited. Dicounted Ford Parts has them on their website for about $20 each. Just wondering if these would be able to go on my car and how they would be attached. I called customer service and they couldn't really help me. Here's the link....http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214120&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2732&groupid=2740&subgroupid=2382&componentid=3094&make=10&model=Explorer&year=2007&graphicID=MF02582&callout=4&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=2

Thanks for your help

hi
i think these will fit your model and im sure they attach with 3m tape, i bought some from ebay and in the cold the chrome bubbled up so check the quality

i think if u buy that.. you gonna need new plastic mirror things, cuz it looks like the chrome part ATTACHES to the mirrors..

btw i was looking and noticed console.. i'm interested in replacing my silver console *bezel or whatever* and replace it with a carbon fiber looking one or something.. anyone know whats the part number?

I am in need also......

I am looking for chrome mirror covers for my 2004 ford explorer Limited, can anyone help or show a link where I could buy them....must be 2004

Back